• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoffs race

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tired, complacent and vulnerable. ;) Deep playoff runs year after year after year wear on you....unless you are a not-quite-human Cyborg nicknamed "The King".

Welcome back....I'm sure you're ready for the shitstorm LOL

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back....I'm sure you're ready for the shitstorm LOL
ready?!

maxresdefault.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tired, complacent and vulnerable. ;) Deep playoff runs year after year after year wear on you....unless you are a not-quite-human Cyborg nicknamed "The King".

who's 3-6 finals record i'm quite looking forward to...:heh:

#crowndatmuthafucka:lol:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks like the #3 seed will come down to the Sixers-Cavs tomorrow night.

The Sixers have lost one game at home since January 1st. They snapped a streak of 9 games with a double digit victories last night beating the Pistons by only 8 points.

Obviously Embiid will not be playing. It is unclear when Saric will be returning. So the Sixers will continue to be short handed even if they aren't playing that way.

The Cavs are playing almost as well as the Sixers have winning 9 of their past 10 and Lebron has just been ridiculous.

The Simmons-Lebron match up should be very exciting. Their previous match-ups were mostly earlier in the season when Simmons was still getting comfortable.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So looks like the #3 seed will come down to the Sixers-Cavs tomorrow night.

The Sixers have lost one game at home since January 1st. They snapped a streak of 9 games with a double digit victories last night beating the Pistons by only 8 points.

Obviously Embiid will not be playing. It is unclear when Saric will be returning. So the Sixers will continue to be short handed even if they aren't playing that way.

The Cavs are playing almost as well as the Sixers have winning 9 of their past 10 and Lebron has just been ridiculous.

The Simmons-Lebron match up should be very exciting. Their previous match-ups were mostly earlier in the season when Simmons was still getting comfortable.
it just makes me nervous because Hill has been out--- and the Cavs have basically had very little if no time to all play together.

I love the talent on this team and its depth, how its constructed, etc....but its all been thrown together so fast.

I hope a 1st round playoff series goes an extra game or two in order to give them some really good circumstances to gel.

The Cavs have the Wiz tonight I believe- so they will be on the 2nd day of a back to back tomorrow against the Sixers if I have the schedule right....that worries me a little as well.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
def. no guarantee the Cavs are the third seed.

It will likely come down to that game against Philly.

Teams should be really trying for #7 to get an injured Boston team- a team that is built more for the regular season than the playoffs in reality anyway even if healthy.

* Rubs eyes while looking at screen name *

tenor.gif

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs have the Wiz tonight I believe- so they will be on the 2nd day of a back to back tomorrow against the Sixers if I have the schedule right....that worries me a little as well.

Yeah. Sixers get the nigh off after playing a back to back to the past 2 days. Neither game was a high stress situation so the Sixers should be fairly well rested.

Should be interesting to see how the Wiz play tonight. A compelling argument could be made that they WANT to lose tonight. Being the 7 or 8 seed seems much more preferable than the 6 and possibly play the Cavs in the first round.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big games tonight

LAC AT UTAH
MINNY AT DEN

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For who? LOL

Well certainly for the Cavs. HCA is not guaranteed for them. If they lose tonight and tomorrow night and the Pacers win out, they could be the 5 seed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well certainly for the Cavs. HCA is not guaranteed for them. If they lose tonight and tomorrow night and the Pacers win out, they could be the 5 seed.

Just handle your damn business tomorrow so we can get a sixers/heat first round

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team was built to have cupcake. Olidipo was supposed to be the 6th man. They were mislead. The move to trade for PG and Mello was a desperation move by Presti. He felt he needed to bring in some big names. He took a risk and it failed. They were screwed either way.

I actually think the trade was a bad move given what they had. It was a forward looking move to be sure. But, they had a better chance of beating GS with Ibaka. Oladipo was redundant next to Russ.

They got great value, but it didn't fit their needs as well as Ibaka did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Sixers get the nigh off after playing a back to back to the past 2 days. Neither game was a high stress situation so the Sixers should be fairly well rested.

Should be interesting to see how the Wiz play tonight. A compelling argument could be made that they WANT to lose tonight. Being the 7 or 8 seed seems much more preferable than the 6 and possibly play the Cavs in the first round.

Well, they have proven highly capable of losing to anybody. We shall see tonight!

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think the trade was a bad move given what they had. It was a forward looking move to be sure. But, they had a better chance of beating GS with Ibaka. Oladipo was redundant next to Russ.

They got great value, but it didn't fit their needs as well as Ibaka did.

Olidipo was going to come off the bench. Sabonis would have replaced Ibaka nicely.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be a fun close to the season out west for sure. Those Denver/Minnesota matches will be fun.