• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pivotal Offseason

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think shante was taken in the 1st draft after Jimmy Johnson left? I think Larry Allen was the only good player Jerry drafted. Even a blind squirrel will find a nut eventually. David lafleur was also a terrible pick. Taking Ellis over randy moss was also terrible. Cowboys need to extend mcclay
David Labust our next great Tight end after Jay. Guy couldn't catch a cold.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the right price... absolutely.

But someone will throw a big bag of cash at him and I don’t know that the Cowboys could match that.
& if he doesnt take a boatload of cash sounds like he will be playing for the Pats LOL
The Pats just wave those rings & the vet says. Yeah I want one of those before I retire.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the right price... absolutely.

But someone will throw a big bag of cash at him and I don’t know that the Cowboys could match that.
I think you summed it up perfectly.

Plus if it was pre-draft we take the safety instead of Hill. Now I kind of want to see what this kid has. Woods was a nice run stopper with a little pocket push ability. Collins if healthy is good and Covington is a nice run stopper. I think we are OK at DT if Hill pans out. We also can move Crawford in there in the nickel if need be. I'd love to add McCoy but not sure that is where I want to spend my $'s. I'd love it if he sits a week or so and wants to sign a prove it deal

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
& if he doesnt take a boatload of cash sounds like he will be playing for the Pats LOL
The Pats just wave those rings & the vet says. Yeah I want one of those before I retire.

Sadly... that’s how things work in the NFofL these days. Not that I begrudge the player. Rings are nice.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Gerold McCoy was released in a cap move, would be well worth a one year deal IMO. Great scheme fit

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I had seen the structure of Lee's restructured contract before today. Very incentive based

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I had seen the structure of Lee's restructured contract before today. Very incentive based
Lee's last contract was like that too.
He has always been a team player.
Which is why his injuries didnt hurt as bad if he went the typical direction of getting every dime he could way back when he signed that one.
I hope this guy never leaves the organization.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care how you did it, just don't get caught when they test you Connor...
monkeys.jpg

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things seem to be looking good in OTA's with regards to offensive scheme.

Nate Newton was on the radio today talking about a formation where Cooper was on one side, Gallop the other with the rookie 3rd rounder in the slot and Cobb in backfield, who motioned out to the strongside

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things seem to be looking good in OTA's with regards to offensive scheme.

Nate Newton was on the radio today talking about a formation where Cooper was on one side, Gallop the other with the rookie 3rd rounder in the slot and Cobb in backfield, who motioned out to the strongside
I like that we got 3 receivers that can hurt a defense in numerous ways. If garrot let's Moore do his thing the offense could be dynamic, especially if the OL stays injury free.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that we got 3 receivers that can hurt a defense in numerous ways. If garrot let's Moore do his thing the offense could be dynamic, especially if the OL stays injury free.
I just heard today that Kellen will be down on the field while calling plays so he can talk face to face with the players.
Kitna will be up in the booth.
Now I couple that with hearing how Dak & others tell us how Moore listens to them about what is going on. On the Field.
This is actually the 1st time I actually have hope for it not being the same ol' same ol' offense.
Even if games start out that way. This is the 1st time I can allow myself to feel a bit excited for in game adjustments actually doing something! :thumb:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard today that Kellen will be down on the field while calling plays so he can talk face to face with the players.
Kitna will be up in the booth.
Now I couple that with hearing how Dak & others tell us how Moore listens to them about what is going on. On the Field.
This is actually the 1st time I actually have hope for it not being the same ol' same ol' offense.
Even if games start out that way. This is the 1st time I can allow myself to feel a bit excited for in game adjustments actually doing something! :thumb:
I read that also. I like it because I always prefer the play callers on the field. I think there is a feel you get and additional interaction with everyone, not just the QB or one or two guys that is more important than "seeing the whole field" from a bird's eye view, especially nowadays when you can watch every play back on an ipad. My concern is Kitna up in the booth instead of being down to show Dak what he is doing wrong with his mechanics and spending tons of time coaching him while on the sidelines. That is much more effective in person IMO and not something Moore seemed capable of last year when he didn't have to also worry about play calling and the entire offense. But, apparently the idea is that Kitna is going to be a lot more than just a QB coach and he will be in constant contact with Moore about everything related to the Offense and even play calling. So, if that's true, I guess it works out best to have him up in the booth.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This years Connor is said to be looking good in practice. Garrett says that he looks like he physically belongs. Something last years Connor did not.

Awuzie has hammy problems. Just WTF is it with Dallas and Hammies? Is this an every team thing

Cobb jumping in and and right away making his presence known and not just for play but for being a leader.

Frazier could miss significant practice time. I am not so worried about that as I really think he is best suited for special teams. How hard is it to remember how to run down and hit the guy with the ball.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Heath has been the starter during OTA's. It's like you have to be kidding me. The guy has no football instincts. Worst starting SS in the NFL.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Heath has been the starter during OTA's. It's like you have to be kidding me. The guy has no football instincts. Worst starting SS in the NFL.
well he was the starter.
We didnt bring in an heir apparent so I think (hope) the goal is for someone to come in & take the job from him, not just give it to someone.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As frustrating as it may be, I am still pulling for him. Not sure it will ever happen though.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a boat load of excitement in Dallas after the OTA's. So much good coming from what their doing with the offensive sets. Maybe, just maybe the defenses that play Dallas will have a lot to think about pre snap. Shit load of excitement with regards to out young OC....local radio had an interview with a former coach at Boise State who said he thinks Moore will be an NFL head coach in 5 years. He talked about when they requited him in high school, how blown away they where cause he had his own play book then and their coaches were taking then about how a lot of those plays would work....everything was about numbers on each of of the field with regards to the different formations and how a defense will react with motion,,,,all at the tender age of 18

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a boat load of excitement in Dallas after the OTA's. So much good coming from what their doing with the offensive sets. Maybe, just maybe the defenses that play Dallas will have a lot to think about pre snap. Shit load of excitement with regards to out young OC....local radio had an interview with a former coach at Boise State who said he thinks Moore will be an NFL head coach in 5 years. He talked about when they requited him in high school, how blown away they where cause he had his own play book then and their coaches were taking then about how a lot of those plays would work....everything was about numbers on each of of the field with regards to the different formations and how a defense will react with motion,,,,all at the tender age of 18
I was 100% against Moore as the OC, but yes so far word out of camp is I don't have a clue of what I'm talking about.

Will gladly admit I was wrong.