• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pick your 10 win minimum teams for 2016

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have to pick a Mark Sanchez led team to win 10 games or we are trolling Broncos' fans? I guess count me in with the trolls, because I'm sure as hell not picking them to win 10 games.

They just won 12 games and the SB last year with some of the worst QB play in recent NFL history. Mark Sanchez could get 10 wins with this team, easy. A rookie (Paxton Lynch) could win 10 games with this team. Heck, third stringer Trevor Siemian could win 10 games. Broncos are a lock for at least 10 wins so long as the defense stays near last years level.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you an idiot? He clearly stated that these were the teams that he picked to win 10 or more games. Who gives a shit about the thread title. They must have a fine education system in Baltimore.

Let me clue you in. Did you read the thread title as:

"Tell me why my 10-win minimum teams are wrong and don't bother posting your own."

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see my Chargers get 10 wins but I just don't know if we have done enough. Our O line is an absolute disaster and is right up there with anemic running game. Ten wins for the Bolts would be some kind of miracle.

10 wins might be possible for the Chargers but 10 wins for the Chargers, Chiefs & Raiders? Don't think so. I realize that your division is playing the NFC and AFC South but several of those teams are improving & it won't be a cakewalk.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clue you in. Did you read the thread title as:

"Tell me why my 10-win minimum teams are wrong and don't bother posting your own."

Great - some secret language - whatever.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just won 12 games and the SB last year with some of the worst QB play in recent NFL history. Mark Sanchez could get 10 wins with this team, easy. A rookie (Paxton Lynch) could win 10 games with this team. Heck, third stringer Trevor Siemian could win 10 games. Broncos are a lock for at least 10 wins so long as the defense stays near last years level.

Your entitled to your opinion for sure.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My picks for 10 wins or more.......Who are yours ??

AFC ..SD, Oakland, KC, Pitts, Cincy, Ravens Jags, NE, Miami
NFC
..Seattle, Zona, Vikes, GB, Atlanta, Dallas, Philly

Did I misread the title. Those teams are all going to win 10 games or more???

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats, Panthers, Seahawks, Steelers, and Packers.
The NFC East and AFC South might not even get 10 win teams and are a toss up to who wins the division, while the AFC West could get multiple 10 win teams but I don't think any are a lock to get there because the division is close 1-4 imo.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - I don't make predictions. If you want to - great. I realize that the NFL changes a lot from season to season & much of this will look way different in mid season. How many folks had the Panthers in the SB at this time last season?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats, Panthers, Seahawks, Steelers, and Packers.
The NFC East and AFC South might not even get 10 win teams and are a toss up to who wins the division, while the AFC West could get multiple 10 win teams but I don't think any are a lock to get there because the division is close 1-4 imo.

Factor in injuries, rookies, emerging players, etc & you could be way off. I am not saying that you will - only that this is the nature of the NFL.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?? You have 9 AFC teams & 7 NFC teams having at least 10 wins? Are there going to be lots of 10 win teams that don't make the playoffs? Is the average # of wins for the rest of the teams in the 3-4 range. This doesn't make sense. And Philly? Seriously?

Don't hate, just because I didn't put the skins in there, It's because I think they got lucky last yr and won't make the 10 win category....You don't have to agree, just make your own picks with whoever you want !!

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hate, just because I didn't put the skins in there, It's because I think they got lucky last yr and won't make the 10 win category....You don't have to agree, just make your own picks with whoever you want !!

You are clearly trolling the fan base of each and every team you didn't include.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - I don't make predictions. If you want to - great. I realize that the NFL changes a lot from season to season & much of this will look way different in mid season. How many folks had the Panthers in the SB at this time last season?

So this stops you from putting your opinion out there, but not from ridiculing others. Nice...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the OP has 3 teams in the AFC West with 10 wins each without listing the team that just won the Super Bowl.

Is this a veiled attempt to troll Bronco fans or is he just drunk?

You're just mad because I left out the Texans....Wait'll they get a load of crash dummy Brock and you'll agree with me....But pick your own, if you're a closet Bronco fan, what ever floats your boat !!

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just mad because I left out the Texans....Wait'll they get a load of crash dummy Brock and you'll agree with me....But pick your own, if you're a closet Bronco fan, what ever floats your boat !!

Get a load of this clown.

As far as being mad at the Texans being left out, Texan fans would be pissed at me then because I doubt they win 8 games.

And pointing out that Denver won the Super Bowl makes me a closet Bronco fan?

Okay then.

None of that changes the fact that you picked 3 teams from one division to win 10 games. The division that is the home to the team that just won the Super Bowl. And that's the one team from that division you didn't list.

But I am just mad about the Texans.....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 NFL Season Win Total Lines - 2016 NFL Win Total Odds Futures. NFL Season Win Totals 2016 Future Odds. Over / Under Line.

For what it's worth here are the under/over win totals for each team according to one source (other sources appear to be pretty similar give or take 1 win). I realize that these totals don't usually translate into actual win totals for the season (e.g. you will not see a 12+ win figure here).

There's always a hemorrhoid in the crowd....Use your imagination a little bit Corky, it's not rocket science, just a quess....

29c.gif

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Factor in injuries, rookies, emerging players, etc & you could be way off. I am not saying that you will - only that this is the nature of the NFL.
Obviously, anybody posting here could be way off. Based off the teams right now, those were who I thought would be locks and why other divisions didn't have a team listed. Injuries happen and I can't factor them in because idk who is gonna get hurt.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a load of this clown.

As far as being mad at the Texans being left out, Texan fans would be pissed at me then because I doubt they win 8 games.

And pointing out that Denver won the Super Bowl makes me a closet Bronco fan?

Okay then.

None of that changes the fact that you picked 3 teams from one division to win 10 games. The division that is the home to the team that just won the Super Bowl. And that's the one team from that division you didn't list.

But I am just mad about the Texans.....

They have no qb Einstein, and lost several key players on that D, that's why...Are you happy now Dr Phil ?:doh:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously, anybody posting here could be way off. Based off the teams right now, those were who I thought would be locks and why other divisions didn't have a team listed. Injuries happen and I can't factor them in because idk who is gonna get hurt.

You won't get fined or suspended if you use the presume mode !! I'll bet SoCal is a blast at parties..:tsk:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes. The point is OldSchool has your panties all in a knot.
Do you have to be mentally deficient before you're allowed to be a Ravens fan, or does being a Ravens fan make you mentally deficient?