• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillip Lindsay - Pay Him

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comment is dumb and ignorant. Not even deserving of a response.

You said the same things to me about Emmanuel Sanders when he signed with Denver, rooted against him, hated him, he was a turd, blah blah blah.

Some advice. Take it or leave it.

This is the stuff that makes you look foolish. Right when I see hope and a change in you, you go and do a lil something something like this.

Doesn't deserve a response.

Enjoy rooting against players who do nothing but work hard and give everything they've got to the game, with great character. (and no holding out for a contract doesn't make him a bad person)

Your behavior is head scratching.

I will leave it at that or else you will take down your avatar and leave for a month and tell us how you're done for real this time.

Ill move on from your Gordon hate.. It is just weird to me.

I almost start to read the garbage you just typed and realized you are being rude and will not waste my time reading it. You can be a jerk and if it goes on much longer I will stop reading you all together. I was not rude to you I have an opinion and I am entitled to it!

Gordon Is a 3 yard per carry and a cloud of dust not worthy of his contract I could give a rip if that pisses you off I hope he is cut in camp! even if all his cap is owned to him.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like corn and blueberries.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Mingo,

I hope you day is going great.

I love your idea to get Phillip Lindsay a new contract, because he is a good RB, a good leader and well loved by his teammates.

I think we will get something done eventually, but I don't think it is as urgent because we also have a top 10 RB on the roster in Melvin Gordon. Melvin has averaged 4.0 YPC, that is a first down every 3rd carry. He also had one of the top YPC a few years ago before his hold out at a YPC of a 5.1. He is also one of the most complete RB's in the NFL with his ability to catch the ball and score in the red zone. I also like Gordon because he is one of the top RB"s in the NFL at breaking tackles. From 2-15 to 2018, a 3 year span he broke more tackles then any other RB in the NFL. He left a lot of defenders in the dust in doing so. Yes, he is a really good NFL RB.

I am very happy we have Gordon and Lindsay to make our team that much better. It really helps out team become a better football team. I am a Broncos fan, so I will be rooting for everyone on the roster to succeed unless they give me reason not to. I also like how Melvin Gordon is active in the community and very mature. I like what he brings to the team. His teammates are going to really like him and he is going to help us win football games along with Phillip Lindsay. Two solid RB's, which is what this team needs in their goal to run the football and play good defense.

Mingo, I really think Gordon and Lindsay give us the #2 RB head in the NFL, second only to the Browns with Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt.

Have a great day my friend! Love you!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Mingo,

I hope you day is going great.

I love your idea to get Phillip Lindsay a new contract, because he is a good RB, a good leader and well loved by his teammates.

I think we will get something done eventually, but I don't think it is as urgent because we also have a top 10 RB on the roster in Melvin Gordon. Melvin has averaged 4.0 YPC, that is a first down every 3rd carry. He also had one of the top YPC a few years ago before his hold out at a YPC of a 5.1. He is also one of the most complete RB's in the NFL with his ability to catch the ball and score in the red zone. I also like Gordon because he is one of the top RB"s in the NFL at breaking tackles. From 2-15 to 2018, a 3 year span he broke more tackles then any other RB in the NFL. He left a lot of defenders in the dust in doing so. Yes, he is a really good NFL RB.

I am very happy we have Gordon and Lindsay to make our team that much better. It really helps out team become a better football team. I am a Broncos fan, so I will be rooting for everyone on the roster to succeed unless they give me reason not to. I also like how Melvin Gordon is active in the community and very mature. I like what he brings to the team. His teammates are going to really like him and he is going to help us win football games along with Phillip Lindsay. Two solid RB's, which is what this team needs in their goal to run the football and play good defense.

Mingo, I really think Gordon and Lindsay give us the #2 RB head in the NFL, second only to the Browns with Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt.

Have a great day my friend! Love you!

Finally!!!! An acknowledgement. You read my mine - thanks.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like corn and blueberries.

Corn is engineered andis not all that good for you IMO. The corn Indians found is small and has not a lot of taste.

Blueberries have come some distance also but it is not Engineered and is very good for you.

Sorry Mingo I can't help my self. :L

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corn is engineered andis not all that good for you IMO. The corn Indians found is small and has not a lot of taste.

Blueberries have come some distance also but it is not Engineered and is very good for you.

Sorry Mingo I can't help my self. :L
I beg to differ. One cup of sweet corn kernels provide:
17% DV Vitamin C
24% DV Thiamine
19% DV Folate
11% DV Magnesium
10% DV Potassium
And are considered high in fiber even though they also have a high starch content.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most GM foods are used for feed. It's funny, because GM foods have been around for thousands of years.

Corn was a grass, carrots weren't orange, watermelon was very bitter...

We have enough issues without tilting at windmills.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most GM foods are used for feed. It's funny, because GM foods have been around for thousands of years.

Corn was a grass, carrots weren't orange, watermelon was very bitter...

We have enough issues without tilting at windmills.

Wow - reading this thread and all of a sudden CSPN breaks out here.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I beg to differ. One cup of sweet corn kernels provide:
17% DV Vitamin C
24% DV Thiamine
19% DV Folate
11% DV Magnesium
10% DV Potassium
And are considered high in fiber even though they also have a high starch content.

Enjoy I will not :suds: my boy and wife will agree with you.:L

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil Lindsay is a Dad now - Pay him!