• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Phillip Lindsay - Pay Him

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I prefer an early morning trek down to Hamilton Pool for a swim and lunch on the way back.

I used to work at Hamilton many years ago. We've probably met in some form or fashion.

Small-ish world.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever been to Franklin's? I've only seen it on TV.

Yes, and despite Mingo's unwillingness to wait in line, this is by far the best bbq I've ever had. What's really impressive is the consistency.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and despite Mingo's unwillingness to wait in line, this is by far the best bbq I've ever had. What's really impressive is the consistency.
I never went to Franklin’s (same reason Mingo gave). There’s a lot of really good bbq around Austin to not have to wait in line. Salt Lick, the Lockwood trio, were also very good places for bbq.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work at Hamilton many years ago. We've probably met in some form or fashion.

Small-ish world.

Yes, indeed Steve. I'll bet we know people in common in Alaska too.

I still have my Elway bobblehead you sent me - Three Super Bowls and two Super Bowl victories to this good luck charm's credit - ready for another one.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, indeed Steve. I'll bet we know people in common in Alaska too.

I still have my Elway bobblehead you sent me - Three Super Bowls and two Super Bowl victories to this good luck charm's credit - ready for another one.

I still have the case of matchbox cars you sent me.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it’s crazy. 6 am for BBQ

@WalkerBoh mentioned the Salt Lick. Sandra Bullock is a Salt Lick fan - so every time I went into the Salt Lick - I'd say "has Sandra got her yet?" They would say "no." Then I would say when Sandra gets here tell her I'm over at this table.

Well - one day - she was there and they were going to take me to her, but I had to admit I was kidding - not wanting an incident with her security or something.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WalkerBoh mentioned the Salt Lick. Sandra Bullock is a Salt Lick fan - so every time I went into the Salt Lick - I'd say "has Sandra got her yet?" They would say "no." Then I would say when Sandra gets here tell her I'm over at this table.

Well - one day - she was there and they were going to take me to her, but I had to admit I was kidding - not wanting an incident with her security or something.

I remember running into her, Uma Thurman, and the Wilson brothers at whole foods over of MOPAC by... Braker? I think. Where all the shopping is.

I do miss that area.