• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colts Owner Dances on Wentz's Grave

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other owners who could/should be fallen prey to karma. There are also other bad owners. The level to which the Skins have fallen hasn't really seemed to take a toll on Snyder. He just hires people to take the bullets he deserves and keeps on keepin on. Redskins fans on the other hand continue to take hit after hit. And Snyder hasn't learned shit. Even after the Griffin fiasco he had no problem making Haskins his #1 train wreck pick. You think he's learned his lesson in that regard or taken ownership for the blunder? I don't. So who's really been made to suffer time after time during the Snyder Era. Is it Daniel Snyder? He purchased majority ownership of the the team for 750 million in 99 borrowing almost half of that money. He just purchased 81% of the team for 875 million getting a 450 million debt waiver from the NFL that needed approval of 24 of the league's 32 owners. His sister owns 12.5% of the team and his mother the other 6.5% effectively making the Snyder's 100% owners. At present the Commanders are worth 4.2 billion dollars give or take. Snyder just purchased a 192 million dollar yacht a couple years ago. He could literally wipe his ass after taking a shit with 100 dollar bills and it would put nary a dent in his finances. The NFL has been his #1 shield against any efforts to take control of the Commanders away from him. And even the talk of the NFL tiring of his bullshit and taking the team away from him of a few months ago has turned into less than a whimper of late. If this is the results of angering the gods where do I sign up?

The fans on the other hand have felt and will continue to feel every bonehead move that either Snyder or the FO will likely continue to make. So tell me, who really is it that has pissed off the wrong person/people or entity(ies). Cuz it damn sure doesn't seem to be Daniel Snyder. Hell, if anything, a case could be made that Snyder's not the punished. He's the punishment.

The worst part?

If the NFL investigation of WFT ever went public I am quite sure there would be enough to force Snyder out.

Instead, a couple leaked emails get John Gruden fired?

Reactions: DJ

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst part?

If the NFL investigation of WFT ever went public I am quite sure there would be enough to force Snyder out.

Instead, a couple leaked emails get John Gruden fired?
Well... Goodell doesn't work for the coaches. Such a leak would have to serve the interests of the majority of the owners, and I'm pretty sure none of them would like that precedent.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has struggled to draft and develop quarterbacks, for literally decades. Heath Shuler...the list of bust picks is extremely long. Their glory years were all with journeyman vets like Doug Williams and Mark Rypien. They did hit on Joe Theismann but of course he had the tragic career-ending leg snap on the LT sack. And then there was RGIII. It's been a long, hard road for them at QB, and arguably the journeymen have served them better than draft picks.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other owners who could/should be fallen prey to karma. There are also other bad owners. The level to which the Skins have fallen hasn't really seemed to take a toll on Snyder. He just hires people to take the bullets he deserves and keeps on keepin on. Redskins fans on the other hand continue to take hit after hit. And Snyder hasn't learned shit. Even after the Griffin fiasco he had no problem making Haskins his #1 train wreck pick. You think he's learned his lesson in that regard or taken ownership for the blunder? I don't. So who's really been made to suffer time after time during the Snyder Era. Is it Daniel Snyder? He purchased majority ownership of the the team for 750 million in 99 borrowing almost half of that money. He just purchased 81% of the team for 875 million getting a 450 million debt waiver from the NFL that needed approval of 24 of the league's 32 owners. His sister owns 12.5% of the team and his mother the other 6.5% effectively making the Snyder's 100% owners. At present the Commanders are worth 4.2 billion dollars give or take. Snyder just purchased a 192 million dollar yacht a couple years ago. He could literally wipe his ass after taking a shit with 100 dollar bills and it would put nary a dent in his finances. The NFL has been his #1 shield against any efforts to take control of the Commanders away from him. And even the talk of the NFL tiring of his bullshit and taking the team away from him of a few months ago has turned into less than a whimper of late. If this is the results of angering the gods where do I sign up?

The fans on the other hand have felt and will continue to feel every bonehead move that either Snyder or the FO will likely continue to make. So tell me, who really is it that has pissed off the wrong person/people or entity(ies). Cuz it damn sure doesn't seem to be Daniel Snyder. Hell, if anything, a case could be made that Snyder's not the punished. He's the punishment.