• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Commanders under investigation for financial impropriety

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yahoo said:
Front Office Sports reported committee investigators were exploring whether Snyder's Commanders had been using "two books" of financial information to create a different picture of the team's finances. Specifically, the investigators are reportedly looking into the debt load Snyder undertook when he bought out the rest of the Commanders, deceptive accounting practices and allegations of a gender pay disparity.
this sounds potentially serious.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, looks like they're serious about getting rid of Snyder now

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sounds potentially serious.
If there were anything to it. The nfl would’ve had to known about it. Hell, they just loaned him money to buy the whole team. Those liberals are going after him almost as bad as they did trump, and the problem is this’ll just make Snyder dig in deeper.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oof. Poor Commander fans.

On the contrary this is great news for Washington fans. 99.9% of them understand that Snyder is the reason for what they have become and we all want him gone.

Personally I don't see it, Roger the Dodger actually stood up there and claimed that Snyder not not been involved with the team per his punishment for covering up the sexual abuse scandal when he's front center at every event and very much still large and in charge. They're scared of him because they know he goes scorched earth if they force the sale.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder is such a douche, nothing would surprise me. My guess is that several other owners are just about as bad and they don't want him spilling the beans. But if this financial thing turns out real, he could be seriously fucked. Cooking the books is no joke. Governments and those with great power will overlook almost any depravity or shitty behavior if it benefits them but when their money is involved, it's a different ball game.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder is such a douche, nothing would surprise me. My guess is that several other owners are just about as bad and they don't want him spilling the beans. But if this financial thing turns out real, he could be seriously fucked. Cooking the books is no joke. Governments and those with great power will overlook almost any depravity or shitty behavior if it benefits them but when their money is involved, it's a different ball game.
well i mean irsay still has a team.........and he had a trunk of pills didnt he?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i mean irsay still has a team.........and he had a trunk of pills didnt he?
The New York Gang or boys club or whatever you want to call it - has no morals.
Goodell is their Senior Fixer. It is his job to protect the owners.
They are best off when they stick together and pretend they are going to clean things up.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if THIS is true then Goodell won’t have much choice but to act. Because I would think the 31 other owners would be furious about not getting their piece of the pie.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So they're perverts and thieves.

Sounds very appropriate and they fit right in in DC.

Seriously, a name change doesn't change the fact that they need a complete overhaul from the owner on down. I hope the gutless prick owners finally man up and get rid of him.