• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders don't know where they play?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

You think Dallas will beat the Commanders Manster? I think Philly and NYG will beat WSH, but not sure about Dallas. With Dak, it's a no-brainer obviously. Of course, 1 or 2 Commanders fans would disagree with me...LOL. But you know that already. One poster has the Commanders winning 11 games. The same poster had Dallas winning 12 games and Philly winning 11. Logic and reason go out the window with a few folks.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

You think Dallas will beat the Commanders Manster? I think Philly and NYG will beat WSH, but not sure about Dallas. With Dak, it's a no-brainer obviously. Of course, 1 or 2 Commanders fans would disagree with me...LOL. But you know that already. One poster has the Commanders winning 11 games. The same poster had Dallas winning 12 games and Philly winning 11. Logic and reason go out the window with a few folks.
Your panties are all wadded up.
This is about the Commies trying to sell cups with the STATE of Washington as the background.

Yes losing Dak hurts, but man to man I think Dallas is better than the team that has no idea where home is.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny.... three years ago all washington fans just knew that they had the best coach and as usual laughed at the guy Dallas got

The washington should dump the washington fans

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Dallas will beat the Commanders Manster? I think Philly and NYG will beat WSH, but not sure about Dallas.
Right....washington stops the rush on defense and Dallas's defense does not apply pressure. The GMen are for real, and everyone knows philly will be the SB champs. Another outstanding football analyze here based on what we've seen through two weeks.

Onward!!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny.... three years ago all washington fans just knew that they had the best coach and as usual laughed at the guy Dallas got

The washington should dump the washington fans
That is probably the time I was booed off the stage....LOL. I was NEVER on board with having Rivera be the GM or head coach. His free agency decisions have been a disaster to put it mildly.

Rivera literally brought in the same coaches who got him canned in CAR. When I brought this up, I was laughed at.

Now, it's the Carson Wentz show. Any critique or mention of his previous stops is shouted down. I was literally told that I made one fan agree because I had no "faith or hope". That is one of the few reasons I left the board and stopped supporting the team. Oh yeah...add Daniel Snyder to that list...LOL. The board has amazing posters on it for the most part.

I think some fans will cling to anything to be honest. Carson Wentz and Ron Rivera are the latest life rafts for those keeping count. I tried to point out that Wentz is NOT the answer but I was literally told to leave when I expressed my concerns.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right....washington stops the rush on defense and Dallas's defense does not apply pressure. The GMen are for real, and everyone knows philly will be the SB champs. Another outstanding football analyze here based on what we've seen through two weeks.

Onward!!

I had the following in pre-season

Dallas
Philly
WSH
NYG

With the Dak injury and after 2 weeks, I have

Philly
NYG
DAL/WSH

If Dak gets back, they should be in 2nd or 3rd for sure. WSH is in the basement. Don't tell them that though. Heck, even with Rush, it is probably a 50/50 game.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand...we need another few weeks to see if the Dallas 2022 team really has that kinda defense.

Two fairly good QB's had two TD's in 8 total qtrs..

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand...we need another few weeks to see if the Dallas 2022 team really has that kinda defense.

Two fairly good QB's had two TD's in 8 total qtrs..
The Dallas defense is always good. I would not be surprised if Dallas still beats WSH with or without Dak.

WSH fans don't understand that JAX and DET will be some of these easier teams they face. Wentz does have 6-7 TDs, but that will stop when he faces elite defenses like DAL. I have been banging that drum for a while now.

Also, Rivera's free agent decisions (weakening the DLine and OLine) will be thrown in his face shortly. You never weaken the trenches but that is what he did. The LB play is atrocious and any good OC will take advantage of that. Kellen Moore will not be able to sleep the night before as he will be giddy.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dallas defense is always good. I would not be surprised if Dallas still beats WSH with or without Dak.

WSH fans don't understand that JAX and DET will be some of these easier teams they face. Wentz does have 6-7 TDs, but that will stop when he faces elite defenses like DAL. I have been banging that drum for a while now.

Also, Rivera's free agent decisions (weakening the DLine and OLine) will be thrown in his face shortly. You never weaken the trenches but that is what he did. The LB play is atrocious and any good OC will take advantage of that. Kellen Moore will not be able to sleep the night before as he will be giddy.
Odd, you go from asking if I think Dallas beats Washington to YOU doubting Washington beats Dallas.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, you go from asking if I think Dallas beats Washington to YOU doubting Washington beats Dallas.
The more I think it out and talk with you, the more I think DAL wins.

I think the DET loss exposed more of the team than I originally thought. I had only focused on the DAL offense and neglected the DAL defense.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's par for the course for a pathetically run organization that is losing fans daily. The business side is a disaster and the football side isn't much better. One would think that the inaugural game for a re-branded franchise would be a marketing dream right? You would like to think the "is" would be dotted and the "ts" crossed. This is simply something you cannot screw up; yet they did just that.

Don't tell this to some of the fans because it will be dismissed as facts get in the way of the agenda and propaganda.

Don't look now, but Carson Wentz, Ron Rivera, and Scott Turner are going to bring a Super Bowl to DC....Too bad you cannot play JAX 17 times a year.

Back to reality now.....

Commanders are dead last in attendance right out of the gate.

Opposing fans are suing the team now due to the stadium accident from last year

Fans who are not attending the games are leaving

So you're telling me a two game schedule involving the Commies, Jags, and Lions is thus far the lowest attended in the league? Shocking, lol.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think it out and talk with you, the more I think DAL wins.

I think the DET loss exposed more of the team than I originally thought. I had only focused on the DAL offense and neglected the DAL defense.
I wouldn't bet the house either way.

Defense goes to Dallas, Offense goes to Washington, this may still be true with Dak.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're coming around
LOL...I am deprogramming as a Commanders fan after several years. I have fought off the homerism with other fans for years as well.

DET showed the blue print on how to beat WSH: blitz, blitz and blitz. Wentz holds on to the ball waaaay too long and the WSH OLine is a mess.

Also, if I am DAL or any other team, I would run the football repeatedly. Rivera in his wisdom purposely weakened the DLine and has yet to give a crap about the LB unit. Funny thing considering that Del Rio and Rivera are ex-LBs. The arrogance is insane.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't bet the house either way.

Defense goes to Dallas, Offense goes to Washington, this may still be true with Dak.
I think WSH fans will get a rude awakening once they play an above average team. I am not saying JAX and DET are terrible, but they are not above average at this time.

It is almost impossible to have a rational discussion with 1 or 2 of them. I have been told in similar language:

Wentz is the QB of the future. Ignore the past...he was blacklisted by Philly and Indy.

Rivera is a great coach...ignore his history in CAR.

Rivera has done well with the mess he inherited in the front office. He will turn it around. Ignore the fact that he has no front office experience.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think WSH fans will get a rude awakening once they play an above average team. I am not saying JAX and DET are terrible, but they are not above average at this time.

It is almost impossible to have a rational discussion with 1 or 2 of them. I have been told in similar language:

Wentz is the QB of the future. Ignore the past...he was blacklisted by Philly and Indy.

Rivera is a great coach...ignore his history in CAR.

Rivera has done well with the mess he inherited in the front office. He will turn it around. Ignore the fact that he has no front office experience.
My honest opinion on Wentz.

I think he has great talent, but too much going on in his head.

That and he thinks he can put the ball anywhere he wants, and the DBs don't matter.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That and he thinks he can put the ball anywhere he wants, and the DBs don't matter.
Yup. That is the reason I didn't want him. WSH got fleeced on that deal as well. Per an Eagles beat writer.

What's caused Wentz's downfall since, at least per Zangaro, is that he has immense trouble avoiding, well, immense trouble.

"It's like he thinks he's Brett Favre," Zangaro said at one point of the interview.

"Even as we saw last year in Indy, the mistakes are just the worst mistakes ever," he later added.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After last night, I am convinced Philly beats WSH fairly easily. This is NOT a revenge game for Wentz. The Philly corners will victimize him and the Philly offense will score at will.