• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congratulations Washington fans

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally your officially about to be rid of Snyder
The only issue is the little bassturd gets 6 billion for being a smuck for all those years. I know y’all won’t believe it until the ink is dry on the paperwork but as a NFL fan this is good news for all teams and especially for the Washington faithful. Hopefully Mr Harris does a better job than little danny. A 10 year old could have made better decisions than little danny But hell y’all know that already. The housecleaning will begin shortly for y’all I hope. Good luck Washington faithful. :suds:

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid can MSN be? The dateline printed with that article literally says, "Yesterday, 7.29 pm."

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only issue is the little bassturd gets 6 billion for being a smuck for all those years. I know y’all won’t believe it until the ink is dry on the paperwork but as a NFL fan this is good news for all teams and especially for the Washington faithful. Hopefully Mr Harris does a better job than little danny. A 10 year old could have made better decisions than little danny But hell y’all know that already. The housecleaning will begin shortly for y’all I hope. Good luck Washington faithful. :suds:

Thanks buddy

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks for the classy post. I know it's not good news for you but the world is a better place with this guy out of the picture. Sure he made a lot of money but he already had a lot of money. Make no mistake, this is a big loss for Little Danny. Owning this team was his entire identity, it's the reason celebrities hung with him, he wanted to give the team to his kids. Now all that is gone and it is all well deserved.