• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

More 2023 draft gossip

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Branch is doing well this year. I remember the Lions trading up for Branch in the 2nd round.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that yesterday. It wouldn't be the first time this front office was dishonest IF true.

Lying to IMans and his agent during free agency comes to mind.
There was something weird with McKissic as well.

I don't think Rivera is a liar, but I think he is absent minded and says things he doesn't mean. He thinks out loud a lot, but I don't think he is a pathological liar.

There again, didn't Winslow Jr accuse Gibbs of lying to him and promising him he was our pick in the Sean Taylor draft?

I think some teams lie and some teams speak off the cuff. It is probably a little of both. I trust Gibbs more than rivera. Who knows what happened.

I didn't like the Forbes or Martin picks as you know. They aren't busts, and I hope the new DC molds them.

I think we had better options. Rivera just isn't a talent evaluator.

Gosknz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't bust yet..... Lets hope better coaching can avoid that. I am an Illini fan and was surprised he went that high. Still is time but we passed on some better options it appears.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this happens to me alot in the mock drafts i do
It proves thst Rivera was going to draft back to back dbs regardless of the draft board.

He literally should pay the team back foe his criminal GM malpractice.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know Forbes hasn't had a great start but its kinda early to say Gonzalez shouldve been taken instead.
AJ Brown has been destroying nearly everyone he faces -- oh and Darrell Green came to this kid's defense?? wow
im hoping with a good draft, we can start turning the corner

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know Forbes hasn't had a great start but its kinda early to say Gonzalez shouldve been taken instead.
AJ Brown has been destroying nearly everyone he faces -- oh and Darrell Green came to this kid's defense?? wow
im hoping with a good draft, we can start turning the corner
No reason to give up on him but at 16 overall you can’t be a project in this day and age. How many
Times are we going to draft Davis types ? And passing on o/line Twice is not justified

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason to give up on him but at 16 overall you can’t be a project in this day and age. How many
Times are we going to draft Davis types ? And passing on o/line Twice is not justified
I think Forbes simply needs a year of pro football under his belt and he'll be fine. Why he got singled out when all the corners were garbage is a mystery. Oh yeah skinsdad, the other things we did in the draft were unforgivable

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Forbes simply needs a year of pro football under his belt and he'll be fine. Why he got singled out when all the corners were garbage is a mystery. Oh yeah skinsdad, the other things we did in the draft were unforgivable
I think he will be okay .... having AJ Brown beat you is not a sin

He was playing better his last two games before getting hurt

I really think largely we don't know what we have until we get competent coaching here

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really a mess, it's a new GMs dream job but gosh, lots of changes needed but im excited about our draft "if" we don't waste picks

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he wasn’t first round pick. expectations are much higher for first round picks.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he wasn’t first round pick. expectations are much higher for first round picks.
That's fair. I'm still excited for him. More weight and muscle will hopefully help his play.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really a mess, it's a new GMs dream job but gosh, lots of changes needed but im excited about our draft "if" we don't waste picks
Having an actual GM will help with that.

Contrary to belief, a coach masquerading as a GM is never a good thing.
Two different skillsets.