• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He" was a LB and minus his college stint as a DE always was a LB. "He" was a LB lined up in a traditional TE/T position. That doesn't make "Him" a TE/T. It makes "him" a LB lined up in a different position.

What would've happened in that same formation if "he" did an end around? Is "he" now magically a RB or WR/WO? No "He's" a LB who took a handoff and ran with the ball that had lined up in position...

Can you admit you were wrong? You don't "have" to be a RB to run the ball? Or a punter or even kicker to kick the ball? Next you'll be telling us you need to be a QB to throw the ball.

The RB was a bad example, yes but talking about tap dancing... you’re saying Vrabel was playing LBer when he scored on those pass plays? Jesus

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get past this TE is needed BS

The spread formation has no TEs therefore you CAN play without a TE.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
believe this one started with cant start a play without a center or something like that.
HOF is a popularity contest with stats. has nothing to do with importance of a position, but highlights.
Draft position is also apples & oranges to position importance.

(whats that noise I hear?)

So HOF is only stats...
And, we all know QB, DE,T always get drafted early and they are the 3 most importantly positions
We know K, P, returners get drafted later cause they are less important
But C is some unique position that’s really important but never ever ever gets drafted early. Uh huh suuure

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The RB was a bad example, yes but talking about tap dancing... you’re saying Vrabel was playing LBer when he scored on those pass plays? Jesus

The first step is admitting your problem. You've started so let's keep going with that. It wasn't just a bad example, it was wrong. Say it with me it was wrong. Then we'll move onto all the other things you were/are wrong about. Baby steps.

Again just another reading comp issue with you. I didn't say he was playing LB. I said he was a LB. Who lined up (played) in a traditional TE/T position. That doesn't make him a TE/T/RB/WR/WO/KR/K/LS...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get past this TE is needed BS

The spread formation has no TEs therefore you CAN play without a TE.

No, no we can't because TEs are more important than Tees and kicking nets. Well except for the kicking net OBJ proposed to. That net is special.
~PE1~

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt it weird how you avoided or tuned out all of the posts that already proved you wrong?

you can still punt without being the punter, & you can run without being a RB (which might have been the dumbest example you tried) since just about all the positions on offense can run the ball, including Kickers & punters.

Eagle fans should be well aware that a QB can also be the punter.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first step is admitting your problem. You've started so let's keep going with that. It wasn't just a bad example, it was wrong. Say it with me it was wrong. Then we'll move onto all the other things you were/are wrong about. Baby steps.

Again just another reading comp issue with you. I didn't say he was playing LB. I said he was a LB. Who lined up (played) in a traditional TE/T position. That doesn't make him a TE/T/RB/WR/WO/KR/K/LS...

Never said it did I said on that play he was a TE and you said, “No he’s a LBer”... stop moving the goal posts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said it did I said on that play he was a TE and you said, “No he’s a LBer”... stop moving the goal posts.
:yield:Not today. I can't do it. You've exhausted me. I'll drive by this car accident periodically and rubber neck. I'll see the same thing, you being a dumb ass.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yield:Not today. I can't do it. You've exhausted me. I'll drive by this car accident periodically and rubber neck. I'll see the same thing, you being a dumb ass.

That’s always the response of people who lost an argument...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s always the response of people who lost an argument...
k17055373.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So HOF is only stats...
And, we all know QB, DE,T always get drafted early and they are the 3 most importantly positions
We know K, P, returners get drafted later cause they are less important
But C is some unique position that’s really important but never ever ever gets drafted early. Uh huh suuure

C's get drafted high when a team is in need. There's only 2 spots for the C's vs many spots for WR's, CB's, RB's etc on a team. Not many C's get in the hall because it's not a stat piler, not a diva position and a thankless job even though it's one of the most important positions on the team. Yet I'm sure with zero inside info that most QB's in the Hall credit their C with a lot of their success.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C's get drafted high when a team is in need. There's only 2 spots for the C's vs many spots for WR's, CB's, RB's etc on a team. Not many C's get in the hall because it's not a stat piler, not a diva position and a thankless job even though it's one of the most important positions on the team. Yet I'm sure with zero inside info that most QB's in the Hall credit their C with a lot of their success.

I agree with the stat piler point but I don’t agree they get drafted high when a team is in need. 50 freaking years and not one cracked the top 12. Every single position has been drafted in the top 12 except, Center, Kicker and Punter. It can be argued every position is important but there is a hierarchy and Centers are way down the list.

Do you think college coaches recruit Centers when trying to build a program? Hell no. They’ll take the kid that’s struggling and isn’t athletically gifted enough to play tackle or guard.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the stat piler point but I don’t agree they get drafted high when a team is in need. 50 freaking years and not one cracked the top 12. Every single position has been drafted in the top 12 except, Center, Kicker and Punter. It can be argued every position is important but there is a hierarchy and Centers are way down the list.

Do you think college coaches recruit Centers when trying to build a program? Hell no. They’ll take the kid that’s struggling and isn’t athletically gifted enough to play tackle or guard.

Being drafted high doesn't have to mean top 10. First, Second and third round are high draft picks. Then you really don't understand football. The only thing you understand is the stat piling positions, diva positions and W/L record. I'm not saying you're ignorant to the game but you fully don't understand the inside and out of how the game functions.

Back in the day yes, C's were recruited cause back then colleges taught the art of line technique. Now a days yes, they plug them in at center because it's a whole different type of style of play.

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Peyton owes half his career to Jeff Saturday. Well him and domes.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

False

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being drafted high doesn't have to mean top 10. First, Second and third round are high draft picks. Then you really don't understand football. The only thing you understand is the stat piling positions, diva positions and W/L record. I'm not saying you're ignorant to the game but you fully don't understand the inside and out of how the game functions.

Back in the day yes, C's were recruited cause back then colleges taught the art of line technique. Now a days yes, they plug them in at center because it's a whole different type of style of play.

I only understand stat piling positions? I said LT was the 2md most important position. Yes teams don’t recruit Centers anymore cause they arent too worried about an unimportant position. Centers don’t have the impact of other positions. You telling me you want Jason Kelce over...
Brady
Julio Jones
Khalil Mack
Zeke Elliot
Tyron Smith
Gronkowski

Stop it