• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the field, he doesn’t have high football IQ. If he played in the outdated Cowboys offense where Dak is asked to constantly make tight window throws into the thick of coverage instead Pedersons innovative offense that schemes players open, plus their superior weapons, Wentz would lead the league in interceptions almost every year. And that’s if he didn’t get himself hurt.

And yes sliding is a skill. Some QBs don’t know when to go down, like your QB. That’s why he’s hurt.

It’s not a skill that he doesn’t have. He just stupidly fights for every inch and that has to change. Risking injury for extra yards is something that will change. Wentz is a superstar and not only do I know that... so do you but your loyalty to Dallas left you unobjective.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not a skill that he doesn’t have. He just stupidly fights for every inch and that has to change. Risking injury for extra yards is something that will change. Wentz is a superstar and not only do I know that... so do you but your loyalty to Dallas left you unobjective.
did you just contradict yourself, literally in your 1st two sentences? What. You get tired of arguing with every poster on the board & decided to just argue with yourself?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you just contradict yourself, literally in your 1st two sentences? What. You get tired of arguing with every poster on the board & decided to just argue with yourself?

I was saying sliding isn’t a high football IQ move that takes tons of skill. I guess you didn’t understand what I was talking about so I didn’t contradict anything. And yes... I’m tired of arguing with Cowboy fans who think Wentz isn’t that good and that his career is over.
Oh and the mighty and tremendous impact Centers make. I mean Tom Brady, Khalil Mack and Jason Kelce. That’s really a tough decision there.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying sliding isn’t a high football IQ move that takes tons of skill. I guess you didn’t understand what I was talking about so I didn’t contradict anything. And yes... I’m tired of arguing with Cowboy fans who think Wentz isn’t that good and that his career is over.
Oh and the mighty and tremendous impact Centers make. I mean Tom Brady, Khalil Mack and Jason Kelce. That’s really a tough decision there.

Can't play football without a center

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't play football without a center

Can’t run without a RB, can’t kick off without a tee, can’t punt without a punter, can’t do the coin toss without a coin, can’t go to the stadium if they don’t have the gate keys.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 39,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t run without a RB, can’t kick off without a tee, can’t punt without a punter, can’t do the coin toss without a coin, can’t go to the stadium if they don’t have the gate keys.

Yes you can run without a RB.
Yes you can punt without a punter.
The other two examples are dumb.

Can't run an offense without a center to hike the ball.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your football IQ is showing
you can run without a RB you can kick without a tee, & you can punt without a punter.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you can run without a RB.
Yes you can punt without a punter.
The other two examples are dumb.

Can't run an offense without a center to hike the ball.

How can you punt without a punter?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many QB's have done it. Make it look like they are going for it on 4th down. pooch kick it after taking the snap from shotgun

Oh so we can swap positions now. Maybe you can have your QB punt and I can have a Guard hike the ball.
If your QB punted he is now the punter. So you do have to have a punter to punt

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so we can swap positions now. Maybe you can have your QB punt and I can have a Guard hike the ball.
sure. that happens all the time too. Except they started the play as a center. So.........

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK we understand you're new to this football stuff. This is a player named Doug Flutie. I know he looks like a kicker because he was only 5-10 on a good day. But no he was an actual QB.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK we understand you're new to this football stuff. This is a player named Doug Flutie. I know he looks like a kicker because he was only 5-10 on a good day. But no he was an actual QB.

Yes and on that play he was a kicker