• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making shit up again:noidea:

What exactly did I post that I'm pretending i "never said"? I made fun of all the Wentz will be ready comments (whether direct or indirect) by many, but yes by you and as of today he isn't. Correct? What schedule is he ahead of? The 55 yo weekend skier that tore his ACL and isn't ready for the slopes?

You want my personal opinion? The Eagles shouldn't let him play for at least a few weeks. Sidenote: if he wasn't such a big puss he'd be trying to force his way out there though.

1 Article after article, interview after interview talk about him saying he’s ready now and how frustrated he is so your completely wrong on him being a puss

2 Every shot you take at the Eagles, and lately most have your posts have been shots you always come back and twist it saying “I didn’t say that”. Here’s the problem... not one Eagle fan said he was so far ahead of schedule he’s a lock for week one. The papers reported he was ahead of schedule but you made up the “lock to start week 1” part.

3. How is his MRI? What’s your opinion on the knee strength? Is his flexibility ready? I mean your telling us when he’s ready... I’m just curious how you know?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Article after article, interview after interview talk about him saying he’s ready now and how frustrated he is so your completely wrong on him being a puss

2 Every shot you take at the Eagles, and lately most have your posts have been shots you always come back and twist it saying “I didn’t say that”. Here’s the problem... not one Eagle fan said he was so far ahead of schedule he’s a lock for week one. The papers reported he was ahead of schedule but you made up the “lock to start week 1” part.

3. How is his MRI? What’s your opinion on the knee strength? Is his flexibility ready? I mean your telling us when he’s ready... I’m just curious how you know?
He's either ahead of schedule and just a big puss Or maybe he isn't ahead of schedule after all. Who's to know which:noidea:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. Foles is starting per "sources"

I’m telling you...I feel Wentz is gonna to start even though I disagree. Soooo wish we had a week four bye so he could only miss 3 games but get an extra 5 weeks of healing.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m telling you...I feel Wentz is gonna to start even though I disagree. Soooo wish we had a week four bye so he could only miss 3 games but get an extra 5 weeks of healing.
I actually hope he does play as it will prove he is back 100% (or close). I hate to see good young players get injured

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually hope he does play as it will prove he is back 100% (or close). I hate to see good young players get injured

Philly papers reporting Foles starts week 1.

FALSE :lol:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s gonna struggle I’m sure. It’s not just healing, it’s not just overcoming the hesitation after a major injury but, in addition, he just HAS to change his playing style. He has a road ahead of him to become the great player I think he is/will be.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDPL bitch ass throwdown.

I"m 22-0 in the parking lot Octagon
are you saying you have been in 22 parking lot fights?
Maybe you have anger issues.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not what I said. You know you wish you had Wentz on your team.
I doubt any Cowboy fan wants damaged goods at QB. Even if Wentz never tore his ACL I'd still take Dak. We'll take Doug Pederson, Malcolm Jenkins, and Lane Johnson though.

Last edited:

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt any Cowboy fan wants damaged goods at QB. Even if Wentz never tore his ACL I'd still take Dak. We'll take Doug Pederson, Malcolm Jenkins, and Lane Johnson though.

Stop it. Ill take Sean Lee and Tyron Smith in a heart beat and they’ve been damaged goods. I like Dak. He’s good but he isn’t Wentz good.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You’d rather have Dak over Wentz... funny.
Wentz injured himself as do most NFL players. You’d say I was full of shit if I said I wouldn’t want Sean Lee... he’s damaged goods.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz has been hurt forever. Don't be surprised if this injury lingers and he misses most of this year and Philly misses the playoffs because of it.