• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Peter King: Wentz likely out until week 3 versus Indy

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't need the lube job, he'll have plenty of that squirtsquirt juice mixed with the blood oozin' from his twat and mouth

Stand up, get in motion, you're gonna die never getting off that fat slob ass of yours

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ SquirtSquirt calling anybody "fat slob". Old ass POS of shit smells like old farts and corned beef mixed with Black Francis man goo used as his greasy hair product.

No sack and no balls...all Squirt-Squirt

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ SquirtSquirt calling anybody "fat slob". Old ass POS of shit smells like old farts and corned beef mixed with Black Francis man goo used as his greasy hair product.

No sack and no balls...all Squirt-Squirt
Seriously dude, not every thread...

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously dude, not every thread...

Correct, just the ones I pick. If people are gonna come at the Handi-Man, better come correct.

Handi-Man-Living-Color-Wayans-h1.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree. They aren't paying Foles that huge contract to rush Wentz back. Let the kid get healthy. It would be asinine to play him week 1 unless they have been keeping it a secret how well he is feeling. This is just to screw with Atl:2cents:

Possibly true they're keeping it a secret but over the last couple of months, Wentz has kind of toned down the week 1 hype to hoping he can get out there at some point.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz’s surgeon recommends “cautious approach” in quarterback’s return
Posted by Charean Williams on August 31, 2018, 8:02 PM EDT
pft2125-e1535760145260.jpg

AP

The doctor who repaired the torn anterior cruciate ligament and lateral collateral ligament in Carson Wentz‘s left knee recommends a “cautious approach” in the quarterback’s return.

“What’s a few games over 12 to 15 years?” Dr. Jim Bradley, the Steelers head orthopedic surgeon, told John Clark of NBC Philadelphia. “. . . Common sense should take over the day.”

Wentz has yet to be cleared for contact, with the season opener less than a week away.

Bradley told Clark that Wentz is “definitely ahead” in his rehab and has met every milestone, but that the longer Wentz waits, the less chance the third-year veteran has of a re-rupture.

The Eagles quarterback needs to be “tournament tested tough,” with many repetitions of avoiding rushers so everything slows down again.

“The ligaments, tendons, and muscles need to learn to work again like a symphony,” Bradley said.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Philly missing the playoffs with no QB.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz’s surgeon recommends “cautious approach” in quarterback’s return
Posted by Charean Williams on August 31, 2018, 8:02 PM EDT
pft2125-e1535760145260.jpg

AP

The doctor who repaired the torn anterior cruciate ligament and lateral collateral ligament in Carson Wentz‘s left knee recommends a “cautious approach” in the quarterback’s return.

“What’s a few games over 12 to 15 years?” Dr. Jim Bradley, the Steelers head orthopedic surgeon, told John Clark of NBC Philadelphia. “. . . Common sense should take over the day.”

Wentz has yet to be cleared for contact, with the season opener less than a week away.

Bradley told Clark that Wentz is “definitely ahead” in his rehab and has met every milestone, but that the longer Wentz waits, the less chance the third-year veteran has of a re-rupture.

The Eagles quarterback needs to be “tournament tested tough,” with many repetitions of avoiding rushers so everything slows down again.

“The ligaments, tendons, and muscles need to learn to work again like a symphony,” Bradley said.

@jarntt
Did you read this Jarntt. Weren’t you mocking Eagles fans about Wentz being ahead of schedule?
Oh wait... I know. That’s not what you meant! :) :)

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The smart play is not to rush Wentz return. You do not risk the future when you do not have to. The Eagles are Superbow Champions and should be contending for at least 3 more years at a minimum. If the Eagles rush him and he injures his knee again we are talking about a setback that could have the franchise back at square on.

I would rather play it safe and make sure he is 100% instead of rushing him back in hopes of winning another superbowl this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The smart play is not to rush Wentz return. You do not risk the future when you do not have to. The Eagles are Superbow Champions and should be contending for at least 3 more years at a minimum. If the Eagles rush him and he injures his knee again we are talking about a setback that could have the franchise back at square on.

I would rather play it safe and make sure he is 100% instead of rushing him back in hopes of winning another superbowl this season.

That's a good strategy consider we don't know if Wentz can win a SB?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see Philly missing the playoffs with no QB.

Yeah... fortunately the have the NFLs best young QB and the NFLs best backup. Wouldn’t be surprised if we had the best 3rd stringer in Sudfeld also.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@jarntt
Did you read this Jarntt. Weren’t you mocking Eagles fans about Wentz being ahead of schedule?
Oh wait... I know. That’s not what you meant! :) :)
I post pertinent articles not agendas and this was pertinent to the topic, no? The "mocking" was never about anything but him being so far ahead of schedule that he would be ready for week 1 as if it were a lock. I could have buried it but I posted it. But, on the point, Have you ever heard a doctor say an NFL athlete wasn't "ahead of schedule" or that the surgery didn't "go well"?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Foles can handle a month and if he plays horribly if Wentz does miss some time then you give Sudfeld a shot. But you do NOT in any way do anything that risks Wentz's LT Health

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... fortunately the have the NFLs best young QB and the NFLs best backup. Wouldn’t be surprised if we had the best 3rd stringer in Sudfeld also.
And the hot dog vendor in section 223 is the best as well...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I post pertinent articles not agendas and this was pertinent to the topic, no? The "mocking" was never about anything but him being so far ahead of schedule that he would be ready for week 1 as if it were a lock. I could have buried it but I posted it. But, on the point, Have you ever heard a doctor say an NFL athlete wasn't "ahead of schedule" or that the surgery didn't "go well"?

Ahhh... you didn’t say it. That’s what I figured.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh... you didn’t say it. That’s what I figured.
Making shit up again:noidea:

What exactly did I post that I'm pretending i "never said"? I made fun of all the Wentz will be ready comments (whether direct or indirect) by many, but yes by you and as of today he isn't. Correct? What schedule is he ahead of? The 55 yo weekend skier that tore his ACL and isn't ready for the slopes?

You want my personal opinion? The Eagles shouldn't let him play for at least a few weeks. Sidenote: if he wasn't such a big puss he'd be trying to force his way out there though.