• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Perk to Cleveland

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is...and it's DISTURBING

Readers Digest version:

....One of WiggyRuss's Man crushes, either Kyrie or Westbrook, I can't remember which, had a spectacular game a year or so back and Russ went on a rant of EPIC proportions...

Some how the rant turned to...metaphor? And the player's exploits morphed into a strange fantasy-like tale of Alpha-male domination.

The gist of it was:

Westbrook/Kyrie is a superior man and walked into the other squads Lockerroom, dropped trousers, laid his huge " Hog" on the table, and the opposing players fled in fear of his manly-ness:nutswing:.

Yes, I'm serious...:eek:

Russ was so excited that he actually typed up this story and posted it.

I had done a pretty good job of pretending it didn't happen until DJ brought it back to the forefront of my memory.

Alas...Russ the " Hog Hunter" was born.

This type of thing was actually common place on F**nation.

Is there any wonder why that place imploded?:rip:

she's right, though TF12. that kinda crap IS disturbing...

the ol' testosterone musta been overflowing that evening...

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Lebron is trying to nab the MVP which means he probably won't play in games when Irving is out or road games when there's a good chance the Cavs could lose.

Smart move by Lebron because it's easy to trick MVP voters.

I'm not sure any players in the east should be considered for the MVP seeing that the east is so bad. If the Lakers were in the east they'd still have a shot at the 8th seed. That's how bad the east is.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Bron 'Bron blew that one....3/11 from the line and missing both free throws at the end? YIKES......

The Cavs better have Kyrie Irving healthy for the playoffs- because they are in trouble if Delly has to play big minutes. The guy got ABUSED today. Delly in 41 minutes had 3 points and 4 assists- thats brutal.

JR def. could ahve played better- he only shot 3/13....but he did have 10 boards, 4 assists and 4 steals so i cant be too overly critical..

tough tough loss....I think Harden will end up as the MVP after this game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Bron 'Bron blew that one....3/11 from the line and missing both free throws at the end? YIKES......

The Cavs better have Kyrie Irving healthy for the playoffs- because they are in trouble if Delly has to play big minutes. The guy got ABUSED today. Delly in 41 minutes had 3 points and 4 assists- thats brutal.

JR def. could ahve played better- he only shot 3/13....but he did have 10 boards, 4 assists and 4 steals so i cant be too overly critical..

tough tough loss....I think Harden will end up as the MVP after this game.

That 15-35 from the field is nothing to write home about either.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,528.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games and 5.7mpg? LOL.

They probably should have waited a little longer and actually gotten somebody who can really contribute.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 games and 5.7mpg? LOL.

They probably should have waited a little longer and actually gotten somebody who can really contribute.

again, DJ with the case of the uncontrollabe for no reasons laughs

today was the buyout deadline....anyone notable that wouldve helped?

No?

oh alrighty then.....some thought your Lakers might buy out Jeremy lin- but for some reason they seem to be enjoying their winning streak which might just get their pick sent to Philly.

what were the Cavs looking for?

adefensive center who does not need the ball- preferably with some playoff experience

what did they get? EXACTLY THAT

as Windhorst said today- the buyout crop was THIN....who was there even?

the Cavs got Perkins - the Bulls, Hawks, Clippers ALL tried to get him too.

as i said- I do not think the world of perk- but as for the options out there? He was the best- no doubt

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden should be suspended for that ridiculous kick to LeBron. They should have brought in Perk to lay his ass out. Lost some respect for harden after that

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, DJ with the case of the uncontrollabe for no reasons laughs

today was the buyout deadline....anyone notable that wouldve helped?

No?

oh alrighty then.....some thought your Lakers might buy out Jeremy lin- but for some reason they seem to be enjoying their winning streak which might just get their pick sent to Philly.

what were the Cavs looking for?

adefensive center who does not need the ball- preferably with some playoff experience

what did they get? EXACTLY THAT

as Windhorst said today- the buyout crop was THIN....who was there even?

the Cavs got Perkins - the Bulls, Hawks, Clippers ALL tried to get him too.

as i said- I do not think the world of perk- but as for the options out there? He was the best- no doubt

Javelle McGee > 10 Shrek Perkins'....from a skill standpoint.

But, McGee is a uber-idiot.

How many games does Harden sit for going all " Hong Kong-fuey on Bron's nuts?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGee would have been a major upgrade over Perk. Saw several analysts that said that exact thing.

LOL McGee? I hope your joking....the guy you want on your team trying to win a title- is McGee?

wow.....I think you have finally lost it...I cant think of a worse guy- well maybe Sanders- I WOULD have loved Sanders over Perkins- and even McGee over Perkins- if allyou are concerned about is pure talent-

but that is DEFINITELY NOT the only consideration- Perkins is actually a big PLUS in that category - instead of just a huge minus.

for the role he is playing ill take Perkins every single time outta 10 over McGee- and its not even close. Id rather have Sanders if we were going to take on a walking talking lunatic over McGee....geez, lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still patiently waiting for this Harden suspension and is Gabrielle Union

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harden should be suspended for that ridiculous kick to LeBron. They should have brought in Perk to lay his ass out. Lost some respect for harden after that
The NBA is a physical league but a karate shot to the nads is a bit excessive.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many games does Harden sit for going all " Hong Kong-fuey on Bron's nuts?
LeBron's voice went up 3 octaves after that kick.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,528.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL McGee? I hope your joking....the guy you want on your team trying to win a title- is McGee?

wow.....I think you have finally lost it...I cant think of a worse guy- well maybe Sanders- I WOULD have loved Sanders over Perkins- and even McGee over Perkins- if allyou are concerned about is pure talent-

but that is DEFINITELY NOT the only consideration- Perkins is actually a big PLUS in that category - instead of just a huge minus.

for the role he is playing ill take Perkins every single time outta 10 over McGee- and its not even close. Id rather have Sanders if we were going to take on a walking talking lunatic over McGee....geez, lol

Please, you're the one who has lost it.

McGee or Sanders will actually contribute in helping the Cavs win.

Perk? You've been seen on here posting about his screens he sets and 6 hard fouls.

:L

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs, Bulls and Raptors are all now tied for the #2 seed.

Cavs have had just a brutal week+ of schedule- going from GSW, to HOU, to BOS, to TOR, to ATL in just 8 days.....if they beat Atlanta Friday and come out of that 4-1 with the only lossbeing an overtime loss on the road- they will have done well.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs, Bulls and Raptors are all now tied for the #2 seed.

Cavs have had just a brutal week+ of schedule- going from GSW, to HOU, to BOS, to TOR, to ATL in just 8 days.....if they beat Atlanta Friday and come out of that 4-1 with the only lossbeing an overtime loss on the road- they will have done well.

Do you remember the strike shortened season when teams played 3 games back to back to back?
The Heat won all 3 on the road by I believe all over 20 points or something outrageous...

You have James. Quit trying to not set the bar to the highest level.