• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Best Team in the League

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no CD, I didn't post that to degrade Manning. If I did, my bad. It's in response to those that degrade Brady.

I didn't think you were Sgthall999...I was more putting my response towards those pointing out how Manning was falling apart which makes me laugh after he has a game with a quarterback rating of 125. All of these quarterbacks are human and are prone to a bad game here or there. Both Brady and Manning have had bad stretches this season and both have been accused of falling apart. Yet here we are once again with both of them playing like top-5 quarterbacks in this league.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: "I am not going to argue with using anything that can be quantified, therefore, disproved. Instead, let us look at more general, ambiguous areas. Pats do A, which causes B. No matter what anyone in the entire world does, B always happens. Weak-armed Manning, Foxboro in the winter, etc."

So you want to bank on how each team played the Chargers as a point of reference more than how they played against each other?

You do realize based on what you said all I have to do is point to their last meeting right?

I think H2H means more than stats VS a common opponent.

I mean come on man. Get real with your little snark response.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW hammer. Did you take away my ability to edit a post now? Kinda lame since I didn't do anything to get "penalized". I only use my phone these days and auto correct changes stuff I don't see till after I post it...but whatever I guess.

PS Can't Send Private Messages either.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're at the very top of every single power ranking going into Week 16.

First round bye.

Homefield throughout.

Lombardi goes thru Foxboro.

11 division titles in 12 years with nothing to show for it.

Give me one good reason why these guys don't win it all this year. :noidea:

I'd rank Seattle #1, Packers #2, and Hatetriots #3

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to bank on how each team played the Chargers as a point of reference more than how they played against each other?

You do realize based on what you said all I have to do is point to their last meeting right?

I think H2H means more than stats VS a common opponent.

I mean come on man. Get real with your little snark response.

Let's see common opponent both over the last 2 weeks or H2H almost half a season ago...I think you can't just discount how things went over these last 2 weeks and just point to a game almost 2 months ago. Again like I have been saying this is a different team than what went into Foxboro. Broncos have become a run heavy/ball control team on offense and a more blitz happy team on defense. They have changed up coverage styles as well since then where they played more of a zone coverage against the Pats and have now switched to a more press-man style of coverage lately.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't put much stock in a H2H game in the NFL. There are too many circumstances during a 16 game season. I do put some stock in a career record against a team, however; (such as Manning in Foxville) the mental damage over that timeframe takes it's toll.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW hammer. Did you take away my ability to edit a post now? Kinda lame since I didn't do anything to get "penalized". I only use my phone these days and auto correct changes stuff I don't see till after I post it...but whatever I guess.

PS Can't Send Private Messages either.

Yeah, Brady. I spent part of my day persecuting you. Because you matter sooooo much to me. :L

I don't know what you're talking about and frankly, don't give a damn. If you asked nicely or sincerely, I'd check on it but since you're entitled, I won't. Fair enough?

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that rivalry's older than granny's panties. It's like saying the Raider's are Denver's rival.

The Dolphins and Jets have stolen games from the Pat many times over the years.

The east is in a bad stretch just like few.years back 9-7 could win the west. Jets played in back to back AFCCs not too long ago.

Currently? Sure west is tougher. 4-5 years ago? East was. It goes in cycles.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Brady. I spent part of my day persecuting you. Because you matter sooooo much to me. :L

I don't know what you're talking about and frankly, don't give a damn. If you asked nicely or sincerely, I'd check on it but since you're entitled, I won't. Fair enough?

This is abusive.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is abusive.

jack-nicholson-sticking-finger-flipping-bird.gif

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins and Jets have stolen games from the Pat many times over the years.

The east is in a bad stretch just like few.years back 9-7 could win the west. Jets played in back to back AFCCs not too long ago.

Currently? Sure west is tougher. 4-5 years ago? East was. It goes in cycles.

uhhh, no. Jets haven't won the east in over 12 years. Nice try.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOLY SHIT! What came out of that guy?! :omg:

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see common opponent both over the last 2 weeks or H2H almost half a season ago...I think you can't just discount how things went over these last 2 weeks and just point to a game almost 2 months ago. Again like I have been saying this is a different team than what went into Foxboro. Broncos have become a run heavy/ball control team on offense and a more blitz happy team on defense. They have changed up coverage styles as well since then where they played more of a zone coverage against the Pats and have now switched to a more press-man style of coverage lately.

And IMO different teams match up different. H2H tells you how teams match up better than a common opponent for that reason.

We aren't talking about a close game. It was an ass whipping and those match ups are still there. Both teams will change things up but end of the day same players will be playing.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1970 the Jets have won the AFC east exactly twice.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 1970 the Jets have won the AFC east exactly twice.

You have it all wrong. That division is brutal. B-R-U-T-A-L!! Just ask the nearest Pats fan; he'll tell ya! :nod: