• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Best Team in the League

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the sharpest NE fan but it looks like after Miami game.
They have to get their shit together in the first half. The offence did not show up in the first half, special team and defense did.
The Jets and Bills will fight like hell, there is no quit in them against the Pats. A couple injury's and everything changes drastically.
To soon to be looking beyond next week. We are on to the Jets.
And Hammer, I don't know why you hate the Pats so much but you are a fun read.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hammer, I don't know why you hate the Pats so much but you are a fun read.

I call Pats best team.

Pats fans incite riot.

Can't make this shit up. :L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure fun is not the F word most pats fan use in describing Hammer. :whistle:

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure fun is not the F word most pats fan use in describing Hammer. :whistle:

No we all love Hammer's insights and theories regarding the Pats.
(Quietly gathers friends, torches and pitchforks to raid the castle)

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Hammer, he tries so hard to be understood. Sometimes his naive sincerity causes his pure intentions to be misconstrued is all.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call Pats best team.

Pats fans incite riot.

Can't make this shit up. :L
.....because your ~love~ for our team has been very...."S H A L L O W"....... ever since week-1,.....* I think I speak for all my patriot/brethren*.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 4 top teams right now imo all perfectly capable of winning in Arizona.

GB, NE, SEA and DEN.

And as we know anyone can catch fire during the playoffs

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, you need to get better with your trolling......all of SportsHoopla is on to you. You need to keep it fresh dude.

BTW, I dont see any Peyton is the greatest threads from you the last few weeks? CMon man, step it up. Personally, in his defense, I think he is injured.

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, you need to get better with your trolling......all of SportsHoopla is on to you. You need to keep it fresh dude.

BTW, I dont see any Peyton is the greatest threads from you the last few weeks? CMon man, step it up. Personally, in his defense, I think he is injured.

Which is funny seeing how he was selling Brady as "all done" after week 4. Manning is the one that looks done with all the wounded ducks he is throwing.

Yeah he's probably hurt though. He is gonna likely cost his team In the postseason if he doesn't get his arm back by some miracle.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is funny seeing how he was selling Brady as "all done" after week 4. Manning is the one that looks done with all the wounded ducks he is throwing.

Yeah he's probably hurt though. He is gonna likely cost his team In the postseason if he doesn't get his arm back by some miracle.

My theory is that it is change in game planning. The broncos have put extra focus on running the ball which I think throws the passing game off a little bit. They will come to a happy medium soon. Also, Welker and Tamme have been unreliable at best this year. I think Manning is forcing it a bit more to Sanders and D. Thomas to avoid those two.

As for his ducks, “I throw a lot of wobbly passes. I throw a lot of wobbly touchdowns too,” -Manning

He has never been known for tight spirals and cannon-like arm.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe that's what his team needs. For so many years it's been him or bust, and eventually the one dimensional nature of his teams lose to more dynamic teams in the playoffs.

If they can keep playing great defense, run the ball and just allow him to make good decisions, I like them even more than if they 14-2 with completely relying on a high caliber passing game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I already said, far more likely it's any two other teams.

I'm far more fearful of a very strong running team than a big time passing team against this defense right now.

I would be kind of surprised not to see Seattle make the playoffs at this point as they probably only need to win one of their next two, but anyone looking too deeply in the playoffs isn't respecting history. The Seahawks lack the explosive big play maker on offense they probably need to be favored throughout.

Wizard do you actually read and believe what you write? The Hawks lack and explosive big play maker on offense they probably need to be favored throughout? Does that make sense to anyone?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also Wiz if you hadn't noticed the Pats have a pretty good running attack to go with that passing offense. Just sayin

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for his ducks, “I throw a lot of wobbly passes. I throw a lot of wobbly touchdowns too,” -Manning

He has never been known for tight spirals and cannon-like arm.

Yeah I know that but you have to admit the last couple weeks the ball is coming out of his hand worse than ever. He threw ducks but they had enough power behind them to get down field. If he throws like he did this Sunday in likely cold and windy NE in late Jan. He won't be completing many balls.

Just sayin'.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're at the very top of every single power ranking going into Week 16.

First round bye.

Homefield throughout.

Lombardi goes thru Foxboro.

11 division titles in 12 years with nothing to show for it.

Give me one good reason why these guys don't win it all this year. :noidea:

Hammer great job trolling and seems you hooked more Seattle fans then Pats or any other ones. I also love the dig , but your math is off with the nothing to show in 12 seasons. I believe the SB's in 2003, and 2004 fall in that category , and nobody caught it because of your praise of Pats being best team, not

Then Geezer's every other post is about Pats filming what a tool, get a new line, so boring zzzzzzzzzzz

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been saying since week 8, Pats gonna win it all. Best team by far.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Manning yesterday averaged 11.7 yard per attempt, had a quarterback rating over 120, completion percentage of 70% all while sick with the flu and needing IV's. I think I will take my chances with him doing pretty well moving forward.

Has he had a couple of bad games as of late...yes of course he has. Nobody can deny that. I wouldn't discount Manning's chances of bouncing back and finishing the year strong at this point though.

For comparison since the Pats played the Chargers the week before. Brady averaged 7.2 yards per pass, had a completion percentage of 63.6%, quarterback rating of 90.8, and was as healthy as a horse. So you tell me which one had the better day?

Last edited by a moderator: