• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots 2019 Draft Thread

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My axe is getting pretty sharp right here thank you.
It's probably sharp by now. Sounds to me like you been grinding it for a while. Soon you'll just be left holding the stick.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you order your Stidham NE Pats jersey yet?
Not sure he'll do that. It's very likely he masturbates to images of Nick Saban in those white Khakis, he may not want to spooge on a new jersey.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure he'll do that. It's very likely he masturbates to images of Nick Saban in those white Khakis, he may not want to spooge on a new jersey.
I feel an intervention starting to form because you obviously need your NE family to help you through some deep emotional issues.

We’re here for you though bro. Keep your head above water and take it one day at a time.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel an intervention starting to form because you obviously need your NE family to help you through some deep emotional issues.

We’re here for you though bro. Keep your head above water and take it one day at a time.

Most of these motherfuckers don't really like me either, because I believe the Pats did cheat in spygate, and believe TB12 knew full well the balls were deflated. They don't like that to much. But then again I feel all teams cheat and we just suck at it.

So it's very likely they may assist you with the intervention. On the other hand they know I call out Troll Douchebags such as yourself so they kind of let me hang out with them. This being said you need to understand no teams board gets trolled more than the Pats so it would make sense we are on edge. We don't fall asleep on guard duty on this board.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these motherfuckers don't really like me either, because I believe the Pats did cheat in spygate, and believe TB12 knew full well the balls were deflated. They don't like that to much. But then again I feel all teams cheat and we just suck at it.

So it's very likely they may assist you with the intervention. On the other hand they know I call out Troll Douchebags such as yourself so they kind of let me hang out with them. This being said you need to understand no teams board gets trolled more than the Pats so it would make sense we are on edge. We don't fall asleep on guard duty on this board.
Yeah...lighten up Francis.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...lighten up Francis.

Ohh I am quite light at the moment. But we can both end this the options are a tad limited though.

1. You could just stop or leave.

2. We can all stop replying to you. I do this more often than not but others here can't help themselves they must reply.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh I am quite light at the moment. But we can both end this the options are a tad limited though.

1. You could just stop or leave.

2. We can all stop replying to you. I do this more often than not but others here can't help themselves they must reply.
I can’t quit you.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumping ahead just a little......................................

The Patriots have 14 picks in the 2020 Draft

Round 1 Own
Round 2 Own
Round 3 Own (2 Compensatory for Tre Flpwers & Trent Brown)
Round 4 Own (Bears 2019 Trade)
Round 5 None
Round 6 Own (2 Compensatory for Coradell Patterson & Malcolm Brown)
Round 7 Own (Eagles for Michael Bennet, Falcons for Jordan Richards, Seahawks for Jacoby Hollister)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumping ahead just a little......................................

The Patriots have 14 picks in the 2020 Draft

Round 1 Own
Round 2 Own
Round 3 Own (2 Compensatory for Tre Flpwers & Trent Brown)
Round 4 Own (Bears 2019 Trade)
Round 5 None
Round 6 Own (2 Compensatory for Coradell Patterson & Malcolm Brown)
Round 7 Own (Eagles for Michael Bennet, Falcons for Jordan Richards, Seahawks for Jacoby Hollister)
That is quiet a lot. You are talking 7 in the first four rounds

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think because "we" bicker with you on certain points that "we" don't like you? I've never thought about whether I like you or not... I probably like you more than someone who chose to get along instead of defending their opinion.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think because "we" bicker with you on certain points that "we" don't like you? I've never thought about whether I like you or not... I probably like you more than someone who chose to get along instead of defending their opinion.

Well to be honest I was being facetious. I am cool with where I stand on things, I speak my mind and if that point isn't widely accepted I can live with that.

As to whether or not I really am liked or not liked it's kind of a moot point. Chances of any of us ever meeting are slim to none so internet feelings hold little value to me.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't dislike you. You're just an old contrarian that likes to stir the pot.
Yes, Bill admitted he filmed from the wrong location and that it was arrogant of himself. Water under the bridge.
Yes Tom probably does, in fact, understand physics and when he asked for the balls to be inflated to 12.5 PSI, he knew that they were at the league minimum. That's why he asked for them to be at the league minimum. Not below. Per his texts.
That's not cheating.
Cheating is when you have a needle and gauge on the sideline.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate and deflategate are old news and seriously not worth discussing anymore. I would have liked to see Brady push it to the SCOTUS and made Goodell prove that he had done anythuing illegal. The thing that has always irked me is that Brady was never formally charged with anything, Goodell just wanted a scapegoat and Brady was the fall guy.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate and deflategate are old news and seriously not worth discussing anymore. I would have liked to see Brady push it to the SCOTUS and made Goodell prove that he had done anythuing illegal. The thing that has always irked me is that Brady was never formally charged with anything, Goodell just wanted a scapegoat and Brady was the fall guy.
The problem with the whole SCOTUS thing is the case wasn't about whether Tom did or did not do something. It was about whether or not the comissioner had total say... Collective bargaining said he did and it would be difficult fight an agreed upon contract. The first judge ruled in the spitit of fairness and that's really the opinion that matters as pertains to Brady's guilt or innocense. The others ruled on Goodell's authority.

Leaugue fined and docked the Pats, and suspended Brady. The team went to three out four of the next Super Bowls and won two. Technically they went to four out of five and won three from the point they were accused.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love rehashing and keeping that wound fresh.

Never forget.

A million dollar fine a 1st and a 4th and Tom suspended 4 games for "past transgressions".

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spygate and delfategate are old news and not worth discussing anymore...buuut let me go ahead and discuss them some more anyway