• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes II is on Pace For 6,592 Yards and 56 Touchdowns

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see that game. Did Brady have a bad game also?
uhhh, a touch.

he had a 10.9 QBR, which ws a tick better than josh allens (3 picks) 8.9.

one of the worst games ive ever seen brady play. intentional groundings, no time to throw. running out of the pocket.

the lines a hot mess. newhouse sucks and shaq mason is having a year so bad i may like to see him benched. he missed 5-6 assignments yesterday.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough scene. Couldn't even average 10 YPA!

Pretty comfortable saying Robinson and Hardman are not actually #Good at the moment; Hardman is pretty useless if he's targeted between 5-20 yards at the moment. Not running precise routes. It has been a problem. Hardman has his uses, but he's a WR3 currently. Any other usage is biting off more than he can chew at the moment.

Robinson is just one of those OG bullshit WR's that are going to do absolutely nothing when he leaves Mahomes.

Team needs Tyreek.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was it bad, or To Brady in buffalo bad?
He really wasn't bad at all, tbh.

He just wasn't hilariously overpowered like he usually is and was a wee off for a lot of the day. No deep shots were hit. Had to play like a normal QB for the most part. His game against the Jags last year or even the 1st Pats game were worse in terms of pure QBing.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough scene. Couldn't even average 10 YPA!

Pretty comfortable saying Robinson and Hardman are not actually #Good at the moment; Hardman is pretty useless if he's targeted between 5-20 yards at the moment. Not running precise routes. It has been a problem. Hardman has his uses, but he's a WR3 currently. Any other usage is biting off more than he can chew at the moment.

Robinson is just one of those OG bullshit WR's that are going to do absolutely nothing when he leaves Mahomes.

Team needs Tyreek.
Robinson is the only Gator on the roster, so he gets my vote.

<---

That being said, I don't like what Tyreek represents. I don't care if he is the best WR.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson is the only Gator on the roster, so he gets my vote.

<---

That being said, I don't like what Tyreek represents. I don't care if he is the best WR.
Don't blame ya, I don't like it either, but we're stuck with him, like it or not. Got no interest in defending him- he is a wealthy grownup with a nice legal team. He just isn't a complete idiot like AB, apparently.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that pace took a hit. no MaTD's for Mahomes
Lots of weird stuff in that Detroit game. They had a db punch out a TD from Watkins. I believe there were 5 lost fumbles just in the third quarter alone and three by the Chiefs. Mahomes had 54 yards rushing and moved the chains that way three times. As far as I could tell, the Lions played a deep safety almost the whole game which means that they were giving the Chiefs Kelce and the run game and taking away everything else. Probably the worst special teams game for the Chiefs in years.

Chiefs should've lost by 10-14 but the Lions had 2 red zone turnovers one of which was returned for a TD the other way. To say that Mahomes was bad doesn't really do the whole thing justice. The Chiefs as a whole were pretty awful outside of Mahomes, Shady, Kelce and Breeland. There is actually a sequence where Matt Stafford breaks two tackles on a QB scramble. Thats how bad the Chiefs defense is right now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't Detroit give Mahommes trouble last year too?
The only way the Chiefs and Lions are playing in two consecutive years is if they're both in the Super Bowl.

I'm pretty sure the Lions just beat the Patriots and then hibernated for the rest of the year.

I'd also argue that the Lions gave the Chiefs trouble and Mahomes had a good game. Running the ball for a first down doesn't show up in fantasy but thats what won the game outside of the Lions redzone issues.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No TD passes...whoever this guy is he sucks

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's also on pace to go winless in AFCCG's and never even sniff playing in the SB.

Just sayin.....................
The man who won it for Brady is on the 49ers now.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh.... nope. Hopefully this year.

And Dee Ford isn't on the team this time! That SOB!

Mahomie got shut down and shut out in the first half. If he doesn't suck ballz and leads them to one measly field goal, he get to go on to the SB and get his ass kicked by the Rams.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uhhh, a touch.

he had a 10.9 QBR, which ws a tick better than josh allens (3 picks) 8.9.

one of the worst games ive ever seen brady play. intentional groundings, no time to throw. running out of the pocket.

the lines a hot mess. newhouse sucks and shaq mason is having a year so bad i may like to see him benched. he missed 5-6 assignments yesterday.

JUST WIN BABY.

Defence and special teams got it done.

A team sport.