• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patrick Mahomes II is on Pace For 6,592 Yards and 56 Touchdowns

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone update how this pace is not coming along? I do not have time to do so but was kind of wondering?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loooong scramble he had with the absolute cannon of a throw to score was just absolutely unbelievable. There isn’t a QB in the league who can do that. Maybe Russell Wilson but as good as his arm is he can’t throw the ball as if it’s a bullet exploding out of a sniper rifle. Guy is freaking unbelievable.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That loooong scramble he had with the absolute cannon of a throw to score was just absolutely unbelievable. There isn’t a QB in the league who can do that. Maybe Russell Wilson but as good as his arm is he can’t throw the ball as if it’s a bullet exploding out of a sniper rifle. Guy is freaking unbelievable.
It doesn’t make sense how he can make those throws again and again and again. He’s doing inhuman stuff consistently and he’s only going to keep getting better.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's a once in a generation talent, no doubt.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone update how this pace is not coming along? I do not have time to do so but was kind of wondering?
Every single October.

We hear about the failing trends from September.

Some dumbasses never learn from previous cycles.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t make sense how he can make those throws again and again and again. He’s doing inhuman stuff consistently and he’s only going to keep getting better.

He has an arm like a baseball player, can throw from all angles......

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is awesome back there. I wonder how is ankle is doing. The Colts beat him up pretty good.
I hope he takes it out on the Texans (my Colts need Houston to lose next week).

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he sucked all day, but that one John Elway throw saved it for you :L

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on man. He’s a tremendous player. Literally the most valuable player in the NFL when you factor in age and ability

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I literally just wrote something on the Patriots having the greatest coach and player ever. Title after title after title and how they still don’t get respect on the Hoop and here you are doing the same nonsense to EASILY the leagues most valuable commodity.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on man. He’s a tremendous player. Literally the most valuable player in the NFL when you factor in age and ability

I literally just wrote something on the Patriots having the greatest coach and player ever. Title after title after title and how they still don’t get respect on the Hoop and here you are doing the same nonsense to EASILY the leagues most valuable commodity.

Yeah, he sucked all day, but that one schoolyard play saved it for you :L

1. Did you just start watching football last week?

2. Are you aware that a QB that knows how to read the defense (pre and post snap) will be able to minimize his time running around like a chicken with no head?

3. Can you point me to the comment that I posted stating that said Mahomie wasn't a really guhd QB over the course of his brief, Michael Vick like career?

4. Yes, BB and Tom Brady are in the midst of doing something that no other coach/QB tandem has ever done.

Last edited: