• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Texas Rangers against the Oakland A's 9/2 -9/4

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Murph, he sure is getting a ton of grief this season. He deserves most of the criticism I suppose but I recall many times in the past when Murph had been a real hero for us. Hopefully at some point his game will come back to him... he seems like a genuinely good person.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Murph, he sure is getting a ton of grief this season. He deserves most of the criticism I suppose but I recall many times in the past when Murph had been a real hero for us. Hopefully at some point his game will come back to him... he seems like a genuinely good person.

Great guy. But he has richly earned the piling on he's getting this season.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I join you in believing he is a good person.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeh, I've been reluctant to be critical of him because I was such a fan...it's a shame to see what has happened with him. He needs a fresh start with a new team next year. Unfortunately he has blown his big pay day...

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Elvis isn't gone too long but this might be a really good thing for Profar. He might be more comfortable in the game knowing he will get to play his natural position for a little while. Maybe this will translate to him being more comfortable at the plate.

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is dude! A solid man. He may take a back seat next year if he wants to stay with Texas. Otherwise I just don't see us carrying him another year. We really needed him this year and he knew that.

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston has as many runs against Minn in 3 innings as we got in 3 games...:gaah:

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Elvis isn't gone too long but this might be a really good thing for Profar. He might be more comfortable in the game knowing he will get to play his natural position for a little while. Maybe this will translate to him being more comfortable at the plate.
Good point Dude. Hope it holds true.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeh, I've been reluctant to be critical of him because I was such a fan...it's a shame to see what has happened with him. He needs a fresh start with a new team next year. Unfortunately he has blown his big pay day...

He is dude! A solid man. He may take a back seat next year if he wants to stay with Texas. Otherwise I just don't see us carrying him another year. We really needed him this year and he knew that.

I'm sure no one is beating him up harder than himself. I agree with Leslie, he probably needs a fresh start with a new team next season. I don't think the Rangers will re-sign him for the simple fact that JD knows that if he is on the team, Wash will find a way to get him in the lineup. Either way, I still love the guy for what he did for us in the past and I only wish him well going forward. I do hope we find a way to re-sign Cruz though... either stick him in left or DH.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's no place for him in the OF next year based on his age, price tag and production

Rudy_Rangerfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think gentry creates things , with his defense , on the base paths. Just baffles me why Wash refuses to put him in the lineup in a crucial series. That being said , Thats all I'm gonna say on the subject . tired of beating this dead horse.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah his chance of getting any kind of good offer for next season has slipped through his hands at this point. It's a shame. All of us would have liked to have seen Murphy have a good season, and regardless if we wanted him to stay or not, he'd have a good payday coming from someone. But we REALLY needed him this season and he let himself and the team down horribly.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone seen Pegasus since his trolling account got blown up or is he still MIA? Looks like they gave him an opportunity to fess up and make amends.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think gentry creates things , with his defense , on the base paths. Just baffles me why Wash refuses to put him in the lineup in a crucial series. That being said , Thats all I'm gonna say on the subject . tired of beating this dead horse.
The more Gentry plays the more value he offers. Good versatility all around.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:deadhorse:

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So has anyone seen Pegasus since his trolling account got blown up or is he still MIA? Looks like they gave him an opportunity to fess up and make amends.
MIA as far as I know

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

I think one of the strengths of this organization is how everyone stays in their lane. But Gawd, how does Nolan and JD not jump outta their seats seeing him out there in LF so much?