• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our offense

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that IS the point...Who gives a sh*t IS THE POINT. It's comical...thus the picture.

Ah, yes. Who gives a shit about Trubisky (the shoulders with which our franchise rests on) being outperformed by the likes of Chase Daniel? lol

Chase Daniel's deep ball accuracy is not nearly enough to put him anywhere near the hump, much less over the hump, to lead a playoff bound team.

Oh my good lord above in heaven. lol. How many times must things be repeated to you.

Who said it was? The point is that it was better than Trubisky's.

And Mitch is going under center the minute he's ready health-wise.

I.... I just... oh my god

What do you even say at this point?

You guys are nitpicking some dumbass sh*t with this deep ball accuracy well

Yes. Mitch's downfield accuracy has never been the most criticized part of his game. That has NEVER had anything to do with the criticism of Mitch.

This is keyboard vomit dude. You are vomiting on your keyboard and hitting "post reply" in this thread.

I don't give a sh*t about Trubisky being outperformed by Chase Daniel. I just care about Trubisky playing poorly. Chase Daniel's play has zero impact on my opinion of Trubisky's play. I know Chase is not starter caliber. I know the Trubisky is struggling, but the best we got. You guys getting into semantics about deep ball accuracy comparison between the two is laughable, because it doesn't...f*cking...matter.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a straw man. lol

You are disputing a point which was never put forth by anybody.

I was never disputing anything other than the stupidity of your guys' semantics. Thus the picture.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean boys...I love that we're arguing because there's actually something to argue about with us being good and all. 2-4 years ago I wouldn't even bother with a meme because it was all bad...but in the end, you wanna go down a 3+ page wormhole about Chase Daniel's deep ball accuracy...I mean...You do you.

But if you two, I and Matt Nagy were all sitting in a room and Nagy said "Floor's yours for any questions" and one of you two said "You know, Chase Daniel has a 66% deep ball accuracy to Mitch's 33%...That makes me really concerned, thoughts?"

He would probably walk out and thank God that you two aren't media and that it's not a mandatory thing, and I would be sitting there shaking my head and laughing.

Search your feelings gentlemen. You know it to be true.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again...nothing your saying has anything to do with the argument.

Just deflections and strawmen.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the problem. There is no argument as far as I'm concerned. You guys are trying to make one...but since the foundation of whatever you're attempting to argue is so ludicrous, I'm not even willing to acknowledge it other than meme. There's no endpoint holding any validity to where you're going with the deep ball accuracy comparison Mitch vs. Chase. We all know Mitch is playing poorly. You can actually use about 300 million other (better) points to drive that Mitch is playing poorly home other than something as ridiculous as one fragment of the extremely limited sample size of Chase Daniel's play. The "argument" is getting the treatment it deserves.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

348.jpg

:kermit:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem. There is no argument as far as I'm concerned. You guys are trying to make one...but since the foundation of whatever you're attempting to argue is so ludicrous, I'm not even willing to acknowledge it other than meme. There's no endpoint holding any validity to where you're going with the deep ball accuracy comparison Mitch vs. Chase. We all know Mitch is playing poorly. You can actually use about 300 million other (better) points to drive that Mitch is playing poorly home other than something as ridiculous as one fragment of the extremely limited sample size of Chase Daniel's play. The "argument" is getting the treatment it deserves.

Everything Daniel did right....deep pass accuracy, patience, going through progressions...is exactly where Mitch is failing.

So it’s very relevant to talk about. You couldn’t be more wrong.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a sh*t about Trubisky being outperformed by Chase Daniel. I just care about Trubisky playing poorly. Chase Daniel's play has zero impact on my opinion of Trubisky's play. I know Chase is not starter caliber. I know the Trubisky is struggling, but the best we got. You guys getting into semantics about deep ball accuracy comparison between the two is laughable, because it doesn't...f*cking...matter.

I don't give a sh*t about Trubisky being outperformed by Chase Daniel. I just care about Trubisky playing poorly.

"I don't care that Mitch Trubisky is being outperformed by a 32 year old journeyman with 4 career starts. I only care that he's playing poorly!"

What? What does this even mean? lol

You guys getting into semantics about deep ball accuracy comparison between the two is laughable, because it doesn't...f*cking...matter

Semantics?

I think we've found another word/phrase that you struggle with. That word does not fit into this conversation. Unless you are confused over what the meaning of "deep ball accuracy" is.

And yeah... you're right. Mitchell Trubisky's biggest downfall as a QB (downfield accuracy) doesn't matter. Good point man. Another one, on the nose.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never disputing anything other than the stupidity of your guys' semantics. Thus the picture.

A) You're using semantics incorrectly. Look up the definition. Come back with a word that makes sense.

B) You are spinning in circles to the point where it's become impossible to keep up with you. You have finally buried yourself totally underneath all of your goal post moving and straw manning. This outcome was inevitable.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean boys...I love that we're arguing because there's actually something to argue about with us being good and all. 2-4 years ago I wouldn't even bother with a meme because it was all bad...but in the end, you wanna go down a 3+ page wormhole about Chase Daniel's deep ball accuracy...I mean...You do you.

But if you two, I and Matt Nagy were all sitting in a room and Nagy said "Floor's yours for any questions" and one of you two said "You know, Chase Daniel has a 66% deep ball accuracy to Mitch's 33%...That makes me really concerned, thoughts?"

He would probably walk out and thank God that you two aren't media and that it's not a mandatory thing, and I would be sitting there shaking my head and laughing.

Search your feelings gentlemen. You know it to be true.

Again... your argument (if one could even call it that) is predicated on the idea that somebody is calling for Chase to start over Mitch. Just furthering your straw man. You can't let it go, huh?

All anybody has said is that he played better than Mitch had on Sunday, running the offense more efficiently and did so vs a pretty good defense. All of the things Mitch had struggled with. Chase stepped in and executed them.

You... on the other hand... have responded by singing the star spangled banner.

If you think that Nagy would laugh somebody out of the room for making the assertion that Chase played more comfortably in the offense Sunday. That's your prerogative, but it's wrong. Just so you know.

BTW, you are the one who has now woven together this narrative that our argument is entirely predicated on "deep ball accuracy". Which is, of course, another straw man.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the problem. There is no argument as far as I'm concerned. You guys are trying to make one...but since the foundation of whatever you're attempting to argue is so ludicrous.

Oh, and I just looked back to page 2. YOU began this interaction with BWW and myself. YOU are the one who has failed to qualify his position.

Our position has been made very clear. Yours seems to bend and curve around whatever corners you need it to.

And because I know you have struggled MIGHTILY with grasping this... I feel like I have to cement this portion of my stance.

My position is not that Chase should start over Mitch. That has never been what I have argued in this thread. Chase played better than Mitch had previously on Sunday. That does not mean he will continue that into this on Sunday. He could totally shit the bed vs Oakland. That's not the point.

Mitch should be our starting QB whenever he is healthy. Period.

This portion of my and BWW's stance is what makes your incessant keyboard vomiting all that more odd.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything Daniel did right....deep pass accuracy, patience, going through progressions...is exactly where Mitch is failing.

So it’s very relevant to talk about. You couldn’t be more wrong.

One man's ridiculous is another man's relevant. Nobody cares about Chase Daniel's 195 yard performance as anything other than a solid backup-level performance...I has zero relevance on my opinion of Trubisky, because I know he'd perform better under the same game circumstance. Chase Daniel's accuracy, patience, progression is not what you make it out to be. You're clinging to one f*cking game. He's more than proven he can f*ck up in royal fashion last season.

Case in point: If Mitch had played out the entire game Sunday, he would have vastly outperformed what Chase did based on the protection I saw Chase afforded. I have zero doubt about it. You don't from the looks of it. So be it.

Now I gotta tend to richi's novel and wrongness about the word semantic. My f*cking pancreas hurts just thinking about it.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again... your argument (if one could even call it that) is predicated on the idea that somebody is calling for Chase to start over Mitch. Just furthering your straw man. You can't let it go, huh?

All anybody has said is that he played better than Mitch had on Sunday, running the offense more efficiently and did so vs a pretty good defense. All of the things Mitch had struggled with. Chase stepped in and executed them.

You... on the other hand... have responded by singing the star spangled banner.

If you think that Nagy would laugh somebody out of the room for making the assertion that Chase played more comfortably in the offense Sunday. That's your prerogative, but it's wrong. Just so you know.

BTW, you are the one who has now woven together this narrative that our argument is entirely predicated on "deep ball accuracy". Which is, of course, another straw man.

I can tell where this sh*t is going over the next few weeks after we roll over the Raiders. You guys will be on the front line. No doubt in my mind. Touting how much more effective his 200 yard 1 TD 0 INT line was than Biscuit...My eyes are bleeding just envisioning it.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell where this sh*t is going over the next few weeks after we roll over the Raiders. You guys will be on the front line. No doubt in my mind. Touting how much more effective his 200 yard 1 TD 0 INT line was than Biscuit...My eyes are bleeding just envisioning it.

It's been explained to like 20 times now and you still miss the point.

This went from funny to just downright sad quickly.

Respond with another meme to prove how edgy and clever you are now....

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been explained to like 20 times now and you still miss the point.

This went from funny to just downright sad quickly.

Respond with another meme to prove how edgy and clever you are now....

id6zl.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, this whole thing was predicated on a point that I have repeatedly expressed that I am not arguing, will not argue and have no plans of arguing at any point. Just that it's something you have a "premonition" about me arguing.

Okay, well...

What does one even say to this kind of mental illness?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Case in point: If Mitch had played out the entire game Sunday, he would have vastly outperformed what Chase did based on the protection I saw Chase afforded. I have zero doubt about it. You don't from the looks of it. So be it.

Oh my god, it's a miracle! You did it!

You actually stated a point and took a position!

It's totally based in an unknowable hypothetical, but it's something! Yes! Congrats!

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god, it's a miracle! You did it!

You actually stated a point and took a position!

It's totally based in an unknowable hypothetical, but it's something! Yes! Congrats!

3cbf8b.jpg