• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our offense

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s stupid and then there’s this...

It's honestly amazing.

Go back and read through the thread from the point where he first made that meme about the 195 yards/deep ball accuracy.

When you read this in its entirety, it's just... unbelievable really.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3cbf8b.jpg

Do you know what's most funny about this interaction?

I truly don't believe you realize that you don't really disagree with BWW or myself. As in, the main tenants of the Trubisky/Daniel conversation. Nobody disagrees with you that Mitch is our QB. None of the points you kept returning to really opposed us.

In your mind, what is your gripe here? Take something BWW or I actually said... not something you believe we will say... take a quote of what we actually said. Then, layout where it created your main point of contention with us.

I think that's what has made conversing with you here like a trip to the dentist. You never ACTUALLY took a position or expressed what you were debating. Instead, you created arguments to attack out of thin-air (straw manning).

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's honestly amazing.

Go back and read through the thread from the point where he first made that meme about the 195 yards/deep ball accuracy.

When you read this in its entirety, it's just... unbelievable really.

hard pass
tenor.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So bad...

Thanksgiving at DET

27 for 37 72% CMP 230 Yards 2 TD's 0 INT's 106.8 Rating 6.2 Y/A

at NYG

26 for 39 66% CMP 285 Yards 1 TD 2 INT's 75.3 Rating 7.3 Y/A

TOTAL: 69.7% CMP 515 Yards 3 TD's 2 INT's 90.6 Rating 6.78 Y/A

Those are eerily similar to Trubisky numbers. Since the midway point of last season, they're better.
I understand Chase had a decent fill in and Trubisky is not playing good. It's not the stats that matter. Trubisky needs to play to get better or not. We kinda need to know, so we know if we need to address QB next draft. Chase is what Chase is. Trubisky's floor is Chase and his ceiling much higher.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand Chase had a decent fill in and Trubisky is not playing good. It's not the stats that matter. Trubisky needs to play to get better or not. We kinda need to know, so we know if we need to address QB next draft. Chase is what Chase is. Trubisky's floor is Chase and his ceiling much higher.

I agree. I would never dispute that Trubisky is our guy. Chase has the ability to win us a lot of regular season games, IMO. However, there will come a time in late December vs GB/KC and into January that we will need Mitch's playmaking ability.

We still need to hope that he can grow.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what's most funny about this interaction?

I truly don't believe you realize that you don't really disagree with BWW or myself. As in, the main tenants of the Trubisky/Daniel conversation. Nobody disagrees with you that Mitch is our QB. None of the points you kept returning to really opposed us.

In your mind, what is your gripe here? Take something BWW or I actually said... not something you believe we will say... take a quote of what we actually said. Then, layout where it created your main point of contention with us.

I think that's what has made conversing with you here like a trip to the dentist. You never ACTUALLY took a position or expressed what you were debating. Instead, you created arguments to attack out of thin-air (straw manning).

There's no gripe. I'm here to b*tch when we win, cry when we lose, post memes and wonder why the hell you guys delve so hard into things like Chase Daniel's deep pass accuracy.

And I'm still using semantics just fine...Deal with it.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no gripe. I'm here to b*tch when we win, cry when we lose, post memes and wonder why the hell you guys delve so hard into things like Chase Daniel's deep pass accuracy.

And I'm still using semantics just fine...Deal with it.

I guess I can celebrate some if we win too... : D

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And our horrendous offense continues........

chase is horrible..……..our o-line is horrible...……...if it was not for Robinson our wrs are horrible...….our coach is horrible...……...

And we still have not played any great teams yet...……..lol

But guess what,our defense is the best ever and its gonna take us to the SB...……………...

no its not...………...:tsk:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears coaching ranks from 1993 b.png

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the scoop on this OJ Howard guy that we're having trade rumors about. He worth it?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the scoop on this OJ Howard guy that we're having trade rumors about. He worth it?

First round pick and talent, that seems to fallen out of favor with Bruce Arians.

Would be an immediate upgrade at a struggling position.

Whether he's worth it or not would depend entirely on the cost, and on how much faith, or lack thereof, the Bears have in Trey Burton getting back to form.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First round pick and talent, that seems to fallen out of favor with Bruce Arians.

Whether he's worth it or not would depend entirely on the cost, and on how much faith, or lack thereof, the Bears have in Trey Burton getting back to form.

Has Trey Burton ever been "in form?" That guy's best season couldn't hold Greg Olsen's jock.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Trey Burton ever been "in form?" That guy's best season couldn't hold Greg Olsen's jock.
I thought he was a valuable asset last season. Our Offense played much better when he was on the field. But ever since the game-time scratch against Philly, something besides just injuries has seemed "off" with the kid.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arians doesn't utilize the TE in his offense. It makes sense that this happened.

Howard is uber talented and looked like one of the league's best TE's last year prior to injury.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arians doesn't utilize the TE in his offense. It makes sense that this happened.

Howard is uber talented and looked like one of the league's best TE's last year prior to injury.

So possibly the universe repaying us for the Olsen/Martz debacle?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So possibly the universe repaying us for the Olsen/Martz debacle?

It would seem that the football god's may correct that mistake for us. Yes. lol

FWIW - A multitude of teams are rumored as possible suitors, though. The Patriots being one of them. They're also out of conference and TB may choose to ship him to the AFC.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would seem that the football god's may correct that mistake for us. Yes. lol

FWIW - A multitude of teams are rumored as possible suitors, though. The Patriots being one of them. They're also out of conference and TB may choose to ship him to the AFC.

Possibly...We (along with Min/GB/DET) did doormat them for a longass time in the 70s and 80s in the central. That poor Hardy Nickerson...He just didn't deserve that sh*t. He and Barry Sanders should drink together.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good athletic tight end. Not sure he solves any problems we have though.

I'd say Howard is an upgrade to Burton.

Given that he's talented and only 24....what's his price tag? I really don't want Pace to spend more draft picks.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be a huge upgrade to land OJ Howard. A "Howard" btw that's actually good. OJ is one of the top TEs in the league that's stuck in a Bruce Arians offense that has a history of being clueless on utilizing the TE position. As a result OJ's numbers this year is dramatically down. That being said I would not give them anything more than a 5th round pick.