• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know why?

Well obviously bc there was less exposure bc he played for fucking Mississippi Valley St. I actually know where that it is, in the middle of the MS Delta. We know he was a talent but you have to realize there was a reason he only got into a 1-AA school and like I have said before the competition level was much lower. That doesn't take away his skill set and accomplishments. He obviously was one of the few that transitioned well to the NFL and became a great.
But kinda like what Stake said, he was STILL mid-round pick that played weak competition. Keyshawn played against the best competition and was the #1 pick, both great talents---one dominated 1A competition the other dominated 1-AA competition. If you don't see a difference than I don't know what to say. We see who became the better pro and a smooth transition to the NFL but it really doesn't matter in this case.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not OTC

Well then please pull back the reigns on the lower conference talk. You have made your point clear. Not everyone will agree with you and that’s exactly the point of these drafts. We value players differently. I’m just asking that we move on from this topic please.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI I guess I’m losing this draft I have 0 USC players :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that being said...I will actually take Rice over Keyshawn in college but it's close imo. Sorry stake lol

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a problem here. I have such a giant penis that I blackout when I get an erection. My team is so fucking good that it gives me an erection.

Luckily your teams are all fucking trash and they repulse me, so I should be able to get my vote in. This is just a hassle though, can I just get my participation trophy and get out of here?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in this scenario and FCS player would be the equivalent of John Elway in an NFL draft.

I just broke it down from a college football standpoint. Corrected some facts. And explained how that would actually play out.

another way to look at it... We get influenced by who makes it to the HOF or not in baseball, football, and basketball drafts don't we??

you can look at the NFL draft as the College HOF...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a problem here. I have such a giant penis that I blackout when I get an erection. My team is so fucking good that it gives me an erection.

Luckily your teams are all fucking trash and they repulse me, so I should be able to get my vote in. This is just a hassle though, can I just get my participation trophy and get out of here?

not my problem... I am pretty damn small... I know that surprises some people around here...

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then please pull back the reigns on the lower conference talk. You have made your point clear. Not everyone will agree with you and that’s exactly the point of these drafts. We value players differently. I’m just asking that we move on from this topic please.

I can pull back the reigns when others pull back the NFL comparisons and keep it college related. Thats not a problem. College draft keep it college related imo

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another way to look at it... We get influenced by who makes it to the HOF or not in baseball, football, and basketball drafts don't we??

Not even close that would change the entire draft dynamic for the guys that drafted college players. You would be getting into the NFL combine and aspects that had nothing to do with actual college football careers.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're in my top 5

college teams not penises

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get influenced by HOF players in the pro sports...but that's just me. If a player made it into the college football HOF, it could be influencing their legacy. I'm not sure the requirements to get into the college football HOF but I think a lot to do with it is their NFL career....could be mistaken.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly with the QB's that have passed through college football. I think you may be over rating some of these QB's just a tad. There were better picked than Ward

I think while he seems dedicated to football as he says he is missing the point that I understand these players skill sets and that's what I drafted them for.

Moss had one good year while playing at a decent level. And never was able to win the big game. When facing higher competition he was inevitably shut down by Malikia Griffin and stripped of the ball by Broc Kreitz when it mattered most. This comes across as a combine style pick. There are actually better 6'4 speed WR's on other teams who had far more accomplished college careers. Honestly Blackmon and Crabtree were 2 of many better college WR's than both

Anyone that watches college football knows Roaf was a stretch and AA on a lower tier team is quite common. If you need to use a combine style stance on a pick. That should tell you all you need to know. This is a college draft not an NFL prospect draft.

This was another head scratcher pick. As an SC fan taking Allen as a FB is counter productive. SC ran student body left out of the I. FB was not his strong suit. And I didnt select him because Allen needed a FB while at SC. Faulk and Allen is a bad mix no power running game. And again his is not an MFL combine draft.

Tbh I was mimicking your style with the narratives because I want this to stay pure to a college draft and not a NFL prospect draft.And sway away from the politics come voting.

Constructive criticism

System wise your offense is counter productive. And IRL would struggle against a legit defense. And would be completely shut down against a 5-2 base defense with a 2-4-5 nickel sub package

The shifts and looks from the Dlin/LBs are going to give your Oline and QB problems.Especially the blitz packages. The LB's are going to close the gaps as its intended.While playing contain and pushing everything outside. And an instinctive safety that plays closer to the box. Is going to cause further problems in both the run and pass game. Wouldnt matter what WR's you chose. IRL your system isn't moving the ball in the college game.

Wouldn't have gone with a rover on D. LB is your weakest spot. And I see that being exploited by some of these offenses.

Not trying to be critical just being honest.But college football has been religion to me closing in on 39 years.

Nice. Now do my team too! Not even kidding I’m interested to see what you think of it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get influenced by HOF players in the pro sports...but that's just me. If a player made it into the college football HOF, it be influencing their legacy. I'm not sure the requirements to get into the college football HOF but I think a lot to do with it is their NFL career....could be mistaken.
This would be correct. College hall of fame isn't the best gauge to use. I prefer on the field/ college careers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Now do my team too! Not even kidding I’m interested to see what you think of it.

I think you could be in the top 5 for penises BUT the rumors are you aren't lol

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly you have some pretty solid college picks on both sides of the ball. Cam was a top QB, Mike Williams may have shattered some records. If he didnt follow suit with Clarett and try to jump the draft early.Played a big role in SC's natty in 03 Really like the Hughes pick and your Dline. Would have only swapped out a few. Taylor Mays went way too late at SS imo. That was a steal by UK I thought about snagging him anyway but he doesn't fit the nickel role

30 second mark. One of the greatest catches I've ever seen came from Williams