• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

nfl.com trade

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wince hasnt been humbled and that is why he sucks. doesnt matter what i think as far as the incompetent FO goes . this last draft ended up being trash with the best pick being injured

Of course, you already grade last years draft after one year. Sure, that's fair.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also true that Pittsburgh is not a team that trades up, reason #1 why it's not plausible.

The Snyder thing is also true as you've both stated, plausible reason #2

There are much better trades for this team to make that don't involve Pittsburgh, plausible reasons #3 -7.

There's no guarantee that you're going to get the player that is of high quality at pick 20 than you would at 11 (same position) in fact, you're likely to get a lesser grade player, that makes TM WR1 instead of the more potent WR2 with the new guy! This hurts your team! Plausible reason #8

Finally, when Wince fails, and the next draft is upon us, Washington will be extremely reluctant to forgo their usual position(s) of "Gutting the draft" "mortgaging the future" "building the team" or having "too many holes to fill." as demonstrated by these same excuses in not trading for one of the QBs a year ago. So, they end up with a lesser player this year and zero heart in trading up for a player that potentially changes the long course of failure that the franchise still aimlessly is mired in. Plausible reasons 9 and 10.

Great plan!!:thumb:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also true that Pittsburgh is not a team that trades up, reason #1 why it's not plausible.

There are much better trades for this team to make that don't involve Pittsburgh, plausible reasons #3 -7.

There's no guarantee that you're going to get the player that is of high quality at pick 20 than you would at 11 (same position) in fact, you're likely to get a lesser grade player, that makes TM WR1 instead of the more potent WR2 with the new guy! This hurts your team! Plausible reason #8

Finally, when Wince fails, and the next draft is upon us, Washington will be extremely reluctant to forgo their usual position(s) of "Gutting the draft" "mortgaging the future" "building the team" or having "too many holes to fill." as demonstrated by these same excuses in not trading for one of the QBs a year ago. So, they end up with a lesser player this year and zero heart in trading up for a player that potentially changes the long course of failure that the franchise still aimlessly is mired in. Plausible reasons 9 and 10.

Just for the record, i was following the template dean left for trading, and while i would take the offer, i would prefer, expect and believe, with some effort i could get better deal

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we usually trade after round 1 , i dont see us moving off 11

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are turning down the mock Pitt trade I posted?
i didnt say i was turning down anything . i am saying the COMMIES usually dont trade out of the pick . learn how to understand english and stop putting words in peoples mouths to suit a narrative

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say i was turning down anything . i am saying the COMMIES usually dont trade out of the pick . learn how to understand english and stop putting words in peoples mouths to suit a narrative

Im not. Why cant you answer the original question for the trade down. lol. Yes or No. Do you make the trade?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not. Why cant you answer the original question for the trade down. lol. Yes or No. Do you make the trade?
No, it hurts the team in terms of upgrading!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally a straight answer!!
What do you mean by "Finally a straight answer?"

I gave you this same straight answer in two separate posts!! Post #24 and more recently post #43 gave you this answer. Why did you choose to ignore it? You're probably not going to go back and revisit them so, hell, here they are...

I get projections, but in real-time and their time to pick they are on the clock needing to make a decision which comes down to... getting our guy now or taking that chance that he will still be there at 20. Sure thing vs. hope vs. accepting a lesser trade down and increasing your chances of getting your guy several picks earlier than 20.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no because it isnt enough from the steelers

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its what the Bears gave the giants last year.
so if the giants accepted crap we should ? in post 37 i said i would take willis if he is there

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so if the giants accepted crap we should ? in post 37 i said i would take willis if he is there

That is not crap. The Giants got a top 10 pick this year. How is that crap?