• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roaf finished second in the Outland trophy voting that year and is on the fwaa all time team. It wasn't an NFL pick...

Consensus AA and Outland Finalist and Football Writers all time team from a small school is a plus to me. He earned all those accolades inspire of his school recognition. You obviously view it opposite it is what it is.

NEIN! Not a Wes approved pick!! Next time axe the all knowing ones approval before making a pick!

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oher was mostly because I had to repick an i didn't want to hold up the draft anymore.

But he got after it in college. Sometimes it's about the eye test.

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 128,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it is crazy that these small achool guys taken we're also good in the NFL. Where some of the bigger school guys were not.

It's almost like a crazy possibility that they are actually really good football players and others we're products of their environments.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you say so and Roaf wasn't an NFL pick....College draft not prospect draft.. I would go with NCAA approved.I am not the one who sets the levels in college football.This is exactly why we should have used P5/G5 buckets imo

1. Do they go to college?
2. Do they play football at said college?
3. If the answer was yes to these questions guess what that means?? THEY ARE COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!

What's funny is you've made bad picks throughout the years as have all of us at some point and here you are tearing into anyone who doesn't make a pick you like, damn!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost like a crazy possibility that they are actually really good football players and others we're products of their environments.

Stop making sense!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3. If the answer was yes to these questions guess what that means?? THEY ARE COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!!!

What's funny is you've made bad picks throughout the years as have all of us at some point and here you are tearing into anyone who doesn't make a pick you like, damn!

I’m actually disappointed no one has talked shit about any of my picks yet. I wanted to get into a fight here. Except with @UK Cowboy. If I had to fight him I’m using @MilkSpiller22 as tribute.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Again Is a farm team part of the NFL? How many FBS Bowl Games has Presbyteian played in? Has the Citadel ever been ranked in FBS? Can Mercer qualify for the CFP? No because its a sub division no different than an NFL farm team. Has nothing to do with me. I would expect criticism if I s elected a player off the The Hershey Bears in an NHL draft.They do play hockey and it is NHL. I did not make those rules the NCAA did.....

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again Is a farm team part of the NFL? How many FBS Bowl Games has Presbyteian played in? Has the Citadel ever been ranked in FBS? Can Mercer qualify for the CFP? No because its a sub division no different than an NFL farm team. Has nothing to do with me. I would expect criticism if I s elected a player off the The Hershey Bears in an NHL draft.They do play hockey and it is NHL. I did not make those rules the NCAA did.....

But they go to college and they play football, no matter how much you wanna ignore the facts they still remain facts...

Hershey Bears are AHL, get the fuck out of here with your garbage!

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But it is crazy that these small achool guys taken we're also good in the NFL. Where some of the bigger school guys were not.

That's where it is tough to analyze. It's hard to separate out the NFL successes as opposed to college. If we are talking QB obviously VY and Tebow are big time college QBs (yes stumping for my guy) but total busts in the pros. Your guy Ward a perfect example also.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m actually disappointed no one has talked shit about any of my picks yet. I wanted to get into a fight here. Except with @UK Cowboy. If I had to fight him I’m using @MilkSpiller22 as tribute.

I've already told you this but I love you and your team in-spite of the non Wes approved picks!!

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Hall

Glad someone drafted Charlie Ward. Gotta have some from Hoops represent in another sport. Bo and Deion hogging all the two sport action.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they go to college and they play football, no matter how much you wanna ignore the facts they still remain facts...

Hershey Bears are AHL, get the fuck out of here with your garbage!
The Bears play hockey and are a sub division of the NHL

FCS is to college football

What AHL is to NHL....

I'm not going over this again.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m drafting Nate Robinson with my next pick and dgaf about your opinions because he’s gonna dunk on all y’all.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I text did Femur

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

College draft not NFL draft.....Wouldnt even use the letters NFL it doesn't apply here. If that was the case this would be an NFL prospects draft. And everyones rosters would be significantly different.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College draft not NFL draft.....Wouldnt even use the letters NFL it doesn't apply here. If that was the case this would be an NFL prospects draft. And everyones rosters would be significantly different.

But umm isn’t the purpose of playing well to be drafted by the NFL? So by that standard if a player from a small school, is deemed worthy of a first round pick by an NFL team, you don’t think their entire scouting department felt like his collegiate career was legitimate, despite the competition he played against? How he turned out on the pros is correctly irrelevant but players being a legitimate NFL prospect and/or drafted highly is a strong indicator of the talent and production of said player at the collegiate level.

I just feel like if NFL teams can draft players from lower conferences and competition levels, we should be able to also individually assess the players as well. Or at least that should be the goal.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears play hockey and are a sub division of the NHL

FCS is to college football

What AHL is to NHL....

I'm not going over this again.

You're not gonna be wrong again? okay fair enough.

When players from Eastern Washington are ready to move to the next level what team do they get promoted to? The Washington Huskies or is it the Cougars? How about Northern Iowa? They are the Hawkeyes minor league affiliate right or is it the Cyclones? Georgia Southern players move up to the University of Georgia right?

Hershey Bears when ready to move up move to the Washington Capitals...

What else ya got?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just feel like if NFL teams can draft players from lower conferences and competition levels, we should be able to also individually assess the players as well. Or at least that should be the goal.

giphy.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not gonna be wrong again? okay fair enough.

When players from Eastern Washington are ready to move to the next level what team do they get promoted to? The Washington Huskies or is it the Cougars? How about Northern Iowa? They are the Hawkeyes minor league affiliate right or is it the Cyclones? Georgia Southern players move up to the University of Georgia right?

Hershey Bears when ready to move up move to the Washington Capitals...

What else ya got?
I'm not going to pretend to know baseball or basketball. But college football is religion to me. I know the dynamics of the sport including FCS being a Sub Division. The players that have been picked etc....You will never see the Hershey Bears play for a Stanley Cup. For the same reason you will not see The Citadel play for a National Championship minor leagues