• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck just happened?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but is it better than mine??? i think not!!!
Not the problem If this was a college draft based on NFL. Or an NF combine draft. The rosters would all be completely different. College fans know guys like Roaf etc are NFL picks. If the voting is skewed by NFL picks it's gonna put people off. The fun of this draft is picking actual college players. Two different worlds

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the problem If this was a college draft based on NFL. Or an NF combine draft. The rosters would all be completely different. College fans know guys like Roaf etc are NFL picks. If the voting is skewed by NFL picks it's gonna put people off. The fun of this draft is picking actual college players. Two different worlds

you should stare into hypnotoad's eyes...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just learned I am a bone marrow match with a 57 year old man with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Getting tested on Monday to confirm this and then I move on to the next step.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck just happened?

Wait wait wait... did someone pick a player who didn't play college football?
Whats happening is college football fans are being put of by the "NFL prospects" mentality. College football fans are some of the most passionate in al sports. If that was the case it would have changed the dynamic of everyone draft or some may not have participated. I would suggest guidelines next time as FCS is not remotely close to the same and most definitely skews the College NFL prospect lines. I'll get into it more come voting. Hell we had an IMDB pick :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed because you haven't listened to a word I've said the entire conversation. That's okay but I find it funny. I believe just about every single player on my team was an All American so as far as drafting an NFL team that's more nonsense.

I actually have a bet on this draft with Milk, I got you winning, he has the field.

Your mouth is moving but only to do this...

latest

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats happening is college football fans are being put of by the "NFL prospects" mentality. College football fans are some of the most passionate in al sports. If that was the case it would have changed the dynamic of everyone draft or some may not have participated. I would suggest guidelines next time as FCS is not remotely close to the same and most definitely skews the College NFL prospect lines. I'll get into it more come voting. Hell we had an IMDB pick :L

Okay, sounds good. Tell ya what i'm just going to take a first round loss in this one, i'm tired of this nonsense. I will also be taking a break from the drafts for a bit as this is not something I want to be a part of anymore.

I will run the rest of this one though and make sure Ford gets the winners info.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just learned I am a bone marrow match with a 57 year old man with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Getting tested on Monday to confirm this and then I move on to the next step.

not to shit on someone trying to do a good thing... and i commend you for that... but i must admit, i don't understand risking ANYTHING for nothing AND risking it for somebody that means nothing to you...