• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our First College Football Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Meebs

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I text did Sushi

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At no point have I said players should be judged on their NFL careers, that's not at all what my side of this conversation has been about. My point has always been the guy who played for Alabama isn't 100% of the time the better player than the guy who played for Jackson St., for some reason you seem to think he is, that no FCS players could possibly be as good, that's just ridiculous.
I quoted where you said they made it to the pros and hall of fame that would be NFL. If we are looking at players based on physical attributes that would be an NFL combine style pick. If we were picking based on these aspects. Instead of college careers.A lot of rosters would be different. Whether we like it or not there is a massive differential between playing at a P5 level from a G5 lovel and an even larger disparity in FCS. Its not hard to see

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quoted where you said they made it to the pros and hall of fame that would be NFL. If we are looking at players based on physical attributes that would be an NFL combine style pick. If we were picking based on these aspects. Instead of college careers.A lot of rosters would be different. Whether we like it or not there is a massive differential between playing at a P5 level from a G5 lovel and an even larger disparity in FCS. Its not hard to see

lolzzz

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I text did Milk and Ducey

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can laugh. But heres the thing. I don't care if I win or lose I drafted a college team not an NFL team I just don't want to see guys who drafted college teams slighted come voting over NFL style picks......I'm all for another college draft in the future. With restrictions to work the kinks out. And clear the lines more.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can laugh. But heres the thing. I don't care if I win or lose I drafted a college team not an NFL team I just don't want to see guys who drafted college teams slighted come voting over NFL style picks......I'm all for another college draft in the future. With restrictions to work the kinks out. And clear the lines more.

I laughed because you haven't listened to a word I've said the entire conversation. That's okay but I find it funny. I believe just about every single player on my team was an All American so as far as drafting an NFL team that's more nonsense.

I actually have a bet on this draft with Milk, I got you winning, he has the field.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I laughed because you haven't listened to a word I've said the entire conversation. That's okay but I find it funny. I believe just about every single player on my team was an All American so as far as drafting an NFL team that's more nonsense.

I actually have a bet on this draft with Milk, I got you winning, he has the field.

why did you ruin it!!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I text did Femur

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I take things a little further than All Americans college football is religion to me. I'm looking full college careers and on multiple levels. But this is the difference between a Crason Palmer and a Carson Wentz....Seriously not trying to be a dick or anything. But theres some great college football teams that have been drafted. That I really don't I don't want to see slighted.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But theres some great college football teams that have been drafted. That I really don't I don't want to see slighted.

Well, you better let us know which teams you are talking about so we can all follow your lead. :badmin: