• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU RB Charged - Faces 1 Year in Prison

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lighten up Nancy, I was joking about him being from Cali. I know you're all about defending this little bitch so I'll stop inadvertently getting your panties in a twist. You're almost as sensitive as some of the UT fans on here lol.

yep, it was the best you could come up with.....

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the subject at hand: Should this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY woman be punched? I can promise you if she did that to me she would have been hit just like Mixon punched the chick at the bar. Once you invade another human beings personal space your gender should no longer be a defense. This is plane and simple gender bias. Mixon's lawyer is 100% correct and when this does go to court if the jury follows the laws as written and doesn't see girl versus guy Mixon won't be punished at all. But since this is Oklahoma in the middle of the bible belt he will probably be found guilty. If Mixon doesn't just accept a plea deal and try to put this behind him. Probably the smart thing to do.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uite

Back to the subject at hand: Should this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPojG4XpLAY woman be punched? I can promise you if she did that to me she would have been hit just like Mixon punched the chick at the bar. Once you invade another human beings personal space your gender should no longer be a defense. This is plane and simple gender bias. Mixon's lawyer is 100% correct and when this does go to court if the jury follows the laws as written and doesn't see girl versus guy Mixon won't be punished at all. But since this is Oklahoma in the middle of the bible belt he will probably be found guilty. If Mixon doesn't just accept a plea deal and try to put this behind him. Probably the smart thing to do.

I'd just stick my arm out and put the palm to the face.

I really can't think of a situation where I'd hit a woman unless she was holding a knife and it was my last resort.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd just stick my arm out and put the palm to the face.

I really can't think of a situation where I'd hit a woman unless she was holding a knife and it was my last resort.

And I have never hit a woman. I wasn't raised that way either. But aren't we denying them true equal rights? Once again if Mixon had hit a guy even 130 lb. guy who pushed and slapped him would we be having this conversation?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I have never hit a woman. I wasn't raised that way either. But aren't we denying them true equal rights? Once again if Mixon had hit a guy even 130 lb. guy who pushed and slapped him would we be having this conversation?

Whatever helps you sleep at night and helps you justify having your homeboy running the rock when the season starts.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I want to see the video too. To me the way the police report Is written the punch only came after he let her know first by lunging forward with fist raised. Her reaction was to slap him and then was punched. To me it reads like he gave her a warning first by showing her what she was gonna get if she didn't stop. If it was a clear case the DA wouldn't have taken this long and would have charged him with a felony. My bet is the DA hopes that Mixon's lawyer is willing to deal. Plea down to community service and a fine.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps you sleep at night and helps you justify having your homeboy running the rock when the season starts.

We will be fine if he never plays a down. Just want those women to get their equal rights. Tired of all these groups crying foul and using gender, race, sexual orientation, and religion to justify their bad behavior. Everyone should be on the same level field in the good ole USA and it's not that way. Tell me I'm wrong that if this was a little 130 lb. dude we would be having the same conversation.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I've read has been this. He starts it, she continues then he elevates it and knocks her out.

Yet he is only going to sit out a year?????? (Redshirted) L fucking O L

Yet OU fans think he should stay?? Come on now.

So you don't believe in giving an 18 year old a second chance? He has never been in trouble before and we still don't know the whole story.

Stoops is desperate for that 2nd title and desperate to shake the Big Game Bob nickname he earned.

Didn't he shake that being a double digit underdog vs. Alabama?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are just concerned about the welfare of the young woman guys. This has ZERO TO DO with Oklahoma destroying Alabama a couple months ago.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, I want to see the video too. To me the way the police report Is written the punch only came after he let her know first by lunging forward with fist raised. Her reaction was to slap him and then was punched. To me it reads like he gave her a warning first by showing her what she was gonna get if she didn't stop. If it was a clear case the DA wouldn't have taken this long and would have charged him with a felony. My bet is the DA hopes that Mixon's lawyer is willing to deal. Plea down to community service and a fine.

The report says video shows Mixon had a clenched fist 'down' to his right side during the initial lunge with his head.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Didn't he shake that being a double digit underdog vs. Alabama?"

Not even close.

092030fd4d692f8a39dbc6739d4af3dd96070a50c5d94de8c84a39d848673cca.jpg

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans are just concerned about the welfare of the young woman guys. This has ZERO TO DO with Oklahoma destroying Alabama a couple months ago.

:think:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should do some reading up on what the law actually is. According to your ridiculous logic and black and white principle, when a 6 year old invades your personal space you have the right to deck them out.

Plain and simple you are wrong.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoopsy desperate for that NC, bringing in a woman beater and known drug dealer in DGB and then you have Mixon. Those boys are fast!