• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU RB Charged - Faces 1 Year in Prison

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should do some reading up on what the law actually is. According to your ridiculous logic and black and white principle, when a 6 year old invades your personal space you have the right to deck them out.

Plain and simple you are wrong.

No. That's not what he said. Typical bull shit from you. :lame:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoopsy desperate for that NC, bringing in a woman beater and known drug dealer in DGB and then you have Mixon. Those boys are fast!

Weak sauce, son.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen 6 year olds that could use a good punch.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, I work with a chick that has a 4 year old I've thought about punching.

Try having a couple of the little bastards sit behind you on a airplane. I went at helped the stewardesses until time to land.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should do some reading up on what the law actually is. According to your ridiculous logic and black and white principle, when a 6 year old invades your personal space you have the right to deck them out.

Plain and simple you are wrong.

so are you saying if it was a 130 lb. dude Mixon would still be charged?

Maybe I should have said an adults personal space. But you know what I mean, if you don't want hands on you don't put hands on others. Something parents should teach right along with don't hit anyone if you don't want to be hit.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try having a couple of the little bastards sit behind you on a airplane. I went at helped the stewardesses until time to land.

Noise canceling headphones are great.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were actually kicking and hitting the seats. Of course the mother was oblivious.

Yeah, in most cases it's probably the parents that really need the punch to the head.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were actually kicking and hitting the seats. Of course the mother was oblivious.

In which case I would've said something to the mother. I was at a movie a few years back. It was the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie, rated pg-13. This little shit behind me would not shut up. I politely asked to mother to keep him quiet and she got an attitude with me, and told me "this is a kid's movie". I told her it's rated pg-13 and that kid isn't a day over 4. She kept running her mouth so I got up and issued a complaint with the usher. 5 minutes later they were asked to leave. Stupid bitch.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In which case I would've said something to the mother. I was at a movie a few years back. It was the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie, rated pg-13. This little shit behind me would not shut up. I politely asked to mother to keep him quiet and she got an attitude with me, and told me "this is a kid's movie". I told her it's rated pg-13 and that kid isn't a day over 4. She kept running her mouth so I got up and issued a complaint with the usher. 5 minutes later they were asked to leave. Stupid bitch.

Did you see the video of the guy who shot the people behind him because they wouldn't shut up? He said something to the guy and he wanted to put his hands on the old fellow. Well that was a mistake since he was packing. Of course he is now in prison.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see the video of the guy who shot the people behind him because they wouldn't shut up? He said something to the guy and he wanted to put his hands on the old fellow. Well that was a mistake since he was packing. Of course he is now in prison.

I only know of one story like that, and don't really have all the details except in this one the guy was texting.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
831592743.gif

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday 8/18 events.

Joe has arrived at the courthouse. Justin Hite will be there momentarily.

Arraignment started at 1:30.

Mixon is there with his attorney. His attorney let it be known Friday the intention for a "not guilty" plea. But once it gets going, NO reporters are allowed to tweet or anything of that nature so it will be a waiting game.

Joe Mixon released on own recognizance. No bail set but must got through booking process

Judge ruled that video can not be shared. No private viewings. Extended ruling to state and its officials, Until trial/matters complete.

looks like Matt Swain has joined the legal team for Joe. Also looks like Joe will be joining class which is a good sign.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday 8/18 events.

Joe has arrived at the courthouse. Justin Hite will be there momentarily.

Arraignment started at 1:30.

Mixon is there with his attorney. His attorney let it be known Friday the intention for a "not guilty" plea. But once it gets going, NO reporters are allowed to tweet or anything of that nature so it will be a waiting game.

Joe Mixon released on own recognizance. No bail set but must got through booking process

Judge ruled that video can not be shared. No private viewings. Extended ruling to state and its officials, Until trial/matters complete.

looks like Matt Swain has joined the legal team for Joe. Also looks like Joe will be joining class which is a good sign.

Just like texico, if you have a good enough legal team, NO players will ever do anything "wrong".

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saw a report, cbs guy says Mixon is suspended for the year. School says he can, 'under certain conditions' or something to that effect, stay in school and apply for financial aid.

It was someone else reporting that cbs had just announced this, so I am actually not sure this is true. Wait until there is some other confirmation.