• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU RB Charged - Faces 1 Year in Prison

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what evidence has come out I don't think Mixon should miss any time. If you as a woman have big enough balls to strike a man the you get what you get. I'm a progressive guy and all women want equal rights equal pay and be treated no differently than any man. Well I can tell you for certain if this was man that he hit no charges would have been filed at all. Tell me I'm wrong! Its because it's a woman that it makes the news and it's such a big deal. If women truly want everything equal then don't play the "gender card" when you get the shit knock out of you when you start a physical altercation. It's a double standard that women say they don't want until it suits them. Where have all the feminist gone? Don't hear a peep from those people do ya???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Based on what evidence has come out(,) I don't think Mixon should miss any time. If you as a woman have big enough balls to strike a man the(n) you get what you get. I'm a progressive guy and all women want equal rights(,) equal pay (,) and (to) be treated no differently than any man. Well I can tell you for certain if this was (a) man that he hit (then) no charges would have been filed at all. Tell me I'm wrong! It(')s because it's a woman that it makes the news and (is) such a big deal. If women truly want everything equal then don't play the "gender card" when you get the shit knock(ed) out of you (for starting) a physical altercation. It's a double standard that women say they don't want until it suits them. Where have all the feminist gone? Don't hear a peep from those people do (you)???

:L Oh that Big 12(ish) edumakashion!

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I gathered from all of this:

OU and Stoops are willing to give potential superstar material a second chance.

That OU fans are utterly retarded for defending there dumb freshman thug.

That OU fans can never say their program is tough on players that fuck up.

The simple fact that Mixon isn't gone from OU is enough of a crime. But then again the land thieves I met that came to Morgantown we're more then retarded so nothing is a surprise. I guess it's the OU way.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's bullshit.

He starts a verbal altercation by publicly making gay slurs about a girls friend. She calls him out on it and confronts. He get in her face (bad move). She pushes him (bad move). But then he lunges at her with his head and fist - to which she slaps him. She was wrong there but not as bad as I originally thought seeing as he threatened her. Still, her push and slap likely warrants a misdemeanor charge. But then to knock her out with a closed fist breaking her face in 4 places is beyond over the line.

Even the police affidavit asks for felony charges. Pure cop out by the Cleveland DA. What I've been saying all along. She should get a misdemeanor and him a felony.

All I've read has been this. He starts it, she continues then he elevates it and knocks her out.

Yet he is only going to sit out a year?????? (Redshirted) L fucking O L

Yet OU fans think he should stay?? Come on now.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I gathered from all of this:

OU and Stoops are willing to give potential superstar material a second chance.

That OU fans are utterly retarded for defending there dumb freshman thug.

That OU fans can never say their program is tough on players that fuck up.

The simple fact that Mixon isn't gone from OU is enough of a crime. But then again the land thieves I met that came to Morgantown we're more then retarded so nothing is a surprise. I guess it's the OU way.

Stoops is desperate for that 2nd title and desperate to shake the Big Game Bob nickname he earned.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So does anyone believe that if this was a dude we would even be taking about this?

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take it since nobody is stepping up that you value a woman less than man?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man they grow the boys up in Oklahoma to be a bunch of weak ass women beating pussies. Where I am from you don't hit girls. They are the weaker sex and you don't hit them. No if, thens, or buts. A real man never hits a girl. Much less crushes her face. LoL at the pussy boys defending that trash kid just bc he plays football. You guys are pa-thetic.

not that it matters to someone like you, but Mixon is from California.....

wow, don't you feel stupid?:L

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that it matters to someone like you, but Mixon is from California.....

wow, don't yo feel stupid?:L

I didn't know Mixon was gay, that changes everything.

:becky:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously, that's the best you could come up with?

Really?

Lighten up Nancy, I was joking about him being from Cali. I know you're all about defending this little bitch so I'll stop inadvertently getting your panties in a twist. You're almost as sensitive as some of the UT fans on here lol.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that consolation game is still hurting.

0-3 is your record against the Sooners the last 3 times they matched up. Are all of those consolation games? Bama just doesn't care anytime they play OU ?:lame:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0-3 is your record against the Sooners the last 3 times they matched up. Are all of those consolation games? Bama just doesn't care anytime they play OU ?:lame:

No, sometimes they just suck other times they get outplayed like they did in the Sugar Bowl, Nancy. Y'all are so serious that it's hilarious. Having said that, the last 3 NC's Bama has won helps me get over the lesser teams they've fielded. Y'all are basically Utah 2.0.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, sometimes they just suck other times they get outplayed like they did in the Sugar Bowl, Nancy. Y'all are so serious that it's hilarious. Having said that, the last 3 NC's Bama has won helps me get over the lesser teams they've fielded. Y'all are basically Utah 2.0.

Built in excuse. If Bama isn't playing for the NC the game doesn't matter. I got a feeling a lot of games won't matter this season for the tide. New QB and all the losses to the NFL will catch up to them eventually. This is the season. Can't wait.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Built in excuse. If Bama isn't playing for the NC the game doesn't matter. I got a feeling a lot of games won't matter this season for the tide. New QB and all the losses to the NFL will catch up to them eventually. This is the season. Can't wait.

:thumb:

Nice to know Bama will still be on your mind lol.