• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OU RB Charged - Faces 1 Year in Prison

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Oklahoma fans in this thread said he'd miss a year. Good call Sooners. Some also said toddlers deserve to get hit in the face??? Bahahaha the land thieves are quite the interesting bunch.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Oklahoma fans in this thread said he'd miss a year. Good call Sooners. Some also said toddlers deserve to get hit in the face??? Bahahaha the land thieves are quite the interesting bunch.

No sooner ever said that in seriousness.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think I may have said that. I wasn't being serious either... for the most part anyway.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Morning Animals here just brought up an interesting point.

They have removed Mixon from the things he needs most at this point, the coaches and teammates.

Take Ryan Broyles for instance. Similar circumstance of a stupid kid not seeing the light...gets in big trouble for stupid kid stuff and looks like his career is done. The coaches and teammates around him help him turn it around, and what a turnaround it was.

I'm all for him not playing football, but to remove him from those who could benefit his growth the most is a purely political move by Boren mainly. A supreme dick move. Fuck you Boren, go find some pages to bend over.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have removed Mixon from the things he needs most at this point, the coaches and teammates.

Take Ryan Broyles for instance. Similar circumstance of a stupid kid not seeing the light...gets in big trouble for stupid kid stuff and looks like his career is done. The coaches and teammates around him help him turn it around, and what a turnaround it was.

I'm all for him not playing football, but to remove him from those who could benefit his growth the most is a purely political move by Boren mainly. A supreme dick move. Fuck you Boren, go find some pages to bend over.

Boren is a Democrat playing to a liberal social agenda in a very conservative state. He's gotten away with it for years because he's an excellent fund raiser. Joe Castiglione has run a clean program which has largely kept David Boren's nose out of the athletic department. But times are changing and the social pressures on OU are accumulating to the point that even the football team is getting rolled by today's social changes. It's coming at a bad time for the sake of the team because a lot of talent is being kept off the field but some of it is definitely necessary. The jury is out on Boren right now. Is he going to keep meddling with the football program and alienate too many fans? It's possible. The next year of two will tell. If that happens, expect a less-than-perfect move to speed up Boren's retirement.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't I read that the guy was having second thoughts about being here anyway a couple of weeks before this happened. I think the guy is gone. He'll leave because he will have absolutely no support group here. So be it. Shouldn't have punched a mouthy woman I guess.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how similar this is to the Ryan Broyles deal his freshman year. If Mixon can rebound and be as big as a success as Broyles that would be something.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was listening this morning as well. They brought up some good points. The last thing this kid or any kid that is going through tough times needs is to feel isolated. He needs to have the opportunity to build up strong relationships with good role models.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

maybe you need to go burn a couch or something????:noidea:

nothing like tossing out lies here and there, hell, there are enough of you out there doing just that.

:L