• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Other sports talk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS is the deeper team. Better?? One would think so..

So why was GS trailing most of the game. sure they won in OT and wore the Cavs down, but it wasn't like they dominated the game. Oh but but... They were rusty. Yeah both teams were. And Cavs bench was horrid.

I was just saying Igodala played a great game. Don't get defensive because you were saying before the series started that Kyrie can't play D. And now you say it's over with no Kyrie. That's just funny

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny how both Final series are being called 'over' after Game 1! :nod:

It's like over reaction Monday in the NFL. Goodness

Cleveland has their hands full no doubt. But it ain't over. If the Cavs win game 2, they accomplish their goal.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GS is the better team. :L

That's why they were trailing most of the game. sure they won in OT and wore the Cavs down, but it wasn't like they dominated the game. Oh but but... They were rusty. Yeah both teams were. And Cavs bench was horrid.

I was just saying Igodala played a great game. Don't get defensive because you were saying before the series started that Kyrie can't play D. And now you say it's over with no Kyrie. That's just funny
Don't know about the FP. That's pretty much the consensus.

GSW = Better Team; CLC = Best Player.

None of us have to agree with it nor disagree however it's far from a FP

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm on my iPhone. I had to edit that. :)

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a great bball game last night. A lot of rust and inexperience all around. But no one really dominated.

People expect GS to run away and hide now. But I think Cleveland adjusts like they have all thru the playoffs. It will be another good game bank on it.

If I'm wrong, then it won't be fun to watch anyway.

Dellavadoober did a helluva job on D Rose. But the Cavs bench and role players have to step up big now.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say all you want about Curry.. And yeah he's a great player.

But Iguodala was hands down the MVP of game 1. He hit big shots and played solid D on Lebron. Without his D, Lebron scores 50+

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they are the better team. 67 wins in the Western Conference. Dynamic offense and they play very good defense. The Cavs have Lebron...and that's it. I love Lebron, but he can't do it all by himself. With a supporting cast of JR Smith, Shumpert and now Delladova at PG, it's going to get ugly.

That's all fine and dandy that Iggy was the player of the game. Fact of the matter is, they won, they're going to wrap this series up in 5 or 6 and that will be that. It doesn't matter if they were rusty or if it was the Cavs- I tend to believe it was both- but either way, GS was the team that pulled through and won the game despite trailing for most of it. That's what great teams do.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it's just not rust. It's nerves/inexperience as well. This is Golden St's first rodeo in the finals and even though they are loaded, it's still all very new.

Again, without Igodala they were toast. He played great. And Kerr coached a good game. Used his bench and wore down cleveland. It's going to be tough for Cleveland, but I still think this series is going to be good.

GS only had a consistent lead in OT. And those of you who said Kyrie can't play D, now are saying Cavs have no chance without him?

It's funny

It's not Kyrie's defense that the Cavs are going to miss, it's his scoring ability and PG skills. Delly isn't 1/2 the threat Kyrie is offensively, and really struggled bringing the ball up against Steph in game 1. That likely adds bringing the ball up and PG duties onto Lebron's shoulders, plus it will force them to go deeper into that largely unproductive bench.

The Warriors came out shooting terribly in game 1. Cavs played good D, and the Warriors were rusty/nervous/inexperienced, all of that. Game 2 should see them more calm and ready.

The games should still be competitive and the Cavs could take a game or two, but I think the possibility of a Cavs championship just shrunk to extremely difficult (unless the Warriors start getting injured as well, in key areas). The Cavs are going to need some hero games from the supporting cast, along with the usual hero games from Lebron.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TRIPLE CROWN!!!!

Been waiting my whole life to actually see this happen. The last time I was 4 years old and didn't know "you know what" from Shinola...VERY cool!!!! What an amazing horse....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been waiting my whole life to actually see this happen. The last time I was 4 years old and didn't know "you know what" from Shinola...VERY cool!!!! What an amazing horse....
3rd time here but it's been way too long!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for the Cavaliers extending this series, clearly they don't belong on the same court as the almighty Warriors.

Oh yeah, three more wins. :yes:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to apologize for the Cavaliers extending this series, clearly they don't belong on the same court as the almighty Warriors.

Oh yeah, three more wins. :yes:

Clearly it was Golden St's rust, vaginal problems, and overall lack of touch that were the reasons for the loss. Nothing to do with Cleveland's defense.

Too bad Dellavadoober can't step up and hit big shots, guard Curry, and make big plays as well. :lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In eight quarters of regulation the Warriors have held the lead for only 26 minutes, 51 seconds. And this was at Oracle Arena, where the Warriors were better than anyone else in any other building this season."

Back to Cleveland.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another quality game, tight pretty much all the way through right down to the last shot. A couple more Cavs hobbling at the end of the game; their depth could still prove to be their downfall.

The officiating continues to be baffling. Blatant calls ignored, touch and questionable calls made (against both sides). Nice to see Lebron draw a shooting foul by throwing an elbow into Iguodala as he flew by, lol.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official's have nothing to do with Golden St scoring 87 points at the end of regulation. It was balanced both ways. I'm all for the dam refs swallowing their whistles, but it ain't gonna happen.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering if the Cavs win it all......

Could the NBA actually make Irving's knee cap the Final Series MVP?​

Imma just saying... More Irving = Less Della!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official's have nothing to do with Golden St scoring 87 points at the end of regulation. It was balanced both ways. I'm all for the dam refs swallowing their whistles, but it ain't gonna happen.
I really have no dog in this fight. Sort of pulling for the Warriors, but I thought some of the Klay Thompson fouls where questionable.

If I were a conspiracist, I'd look at some of those fouls that put Klay on the bench. He was in fact the only reason why the game was close to begin with...