• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OTAs start this week

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can get back to talking about football. I hope everyone improved and is fighting hard for their jobs. Some real good players will get cut and the 9ers will only take the best of them all regardless of what round they were drafted in.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
can get back to talking about football. I hope everyone improved and is fighting hard for their jobs. Some real good players will get cut and the 9ers will only take the best of them all regardless of what round they were drafted in.

yep, looks like some guys with GOOD potential, will be cut? then later on, maybe we cut a vet or two?

it is just the NFL system, have to prepare for the upcoming season, yet have an eye to the next.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers.com | MT: Marcus Lattimore Puts on Jersey

052013-rookies-thumb.jpg

MT: Marcus Lattimore Puts on Jersey
Posted by Taylor Price on May 20, 2013 – 11:30 AM

Fans might have to wait until 2014 to see Marcus Lattimore playing in a 49ers uniform, but they can get an idea of what San Francisco’s fourth-round draft pick looks like in his No. 38 uniform.

It’s not known if the former South Carolina product will be healthy in time for the 2013 season, but the popular running back put on his red 49ers uniform over the weekend at the 2013 NFL Rookie Premiere event in Los Angeles.

Patton seemed to be having a great time at the photos hoot event as evidenced by this video appearance.

Lattimore, too, had a good time. He even did an impersonation of his new coach, Jim Harbaugh.

Panini America offered photos from the event.

ProPlayersInsiders.com shared photos, tight end Vance McDonald was in attendance, too.

Matt Barrows of the Sacramento Bee detailed Ricardo Lockette’s progress.

49ers.com caught up with former 49ers quarterback Trent Dilfer to hear about the team’s current singal-caller, Colin Kaepernick.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Number 11! (I know it's Patton.) I wanted that Jets pass (would have been Smith to Kaepernick for 7) that was stopped by a timeout - 11 to 7 for TD. Now, I have to hope for 7 to 11 for TD.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Gotta say it: it kind of sucks that Harbaugh doesn't allow reporters in to practice. Beat writers from all these other teams are passing along OTA reports, and we've got nothing. Boo!

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say it: it kind of sucks that Harbaugh doesn't allow reporters in to practice. Beat writers from all these other teams are passing along OTA reports, and we've got nothing. Boo!

Is he keeping them out for all OTAs or Is he giving the media one day a week like last year?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A.J. Jenkins Puts on Muscle

A nice peek video from OTAs, Jenkins does look a little bigger but I'm pretty sure he'll never get as big as T.O. or Boston. He makes a pretty nice catch too, high and behind him but he managed to haul it in.