• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The black and white cookie. I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side in harmony. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? The key to eating a black and white cookie, is you want to get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet, still, somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie. All our problems would be solved."

George RR Martin

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The black and white cookie. I love the black and white. Two races of flavor living side by side in harmony. It's a wonderful thing, isn't it? The key to eating a black and white cookie, is you want to get some black and some white in each bite. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet, still, somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie. All our problems would be solved."

George RR Martin

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Little Finger needs a bunch of moving parts to work in sync with one another in order to get what he wants but he's setting himself up for quite the haul. He's already the unofficial "Lord of the Vale", I believe he has Harrenhal and if all goes as planned he'll be warden of the North. That puts a ton of power in his hands to take on whoever remains standing when the dust settles.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Little Finger needs a bunch of moving parts to work in sync with one another in order to get what he wants but he's setting himself up for quite the haul. He's already the unofficial "Lord of the Vale", I believe he has Harrenhal and if all goes as planned he'll be warden of the North. That puts a ton of power in his hands to take on whoever remains standing when the dust settles.

plus i think he does all he can to secretly protect and then end up with Sansa (not sure how agreeable she will be to that though)

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, and I he has an alliance/friendship with Tyrell's correct?

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the Sand Snakes vs Bronn/Jaime felt rushed and very underwhelming.
That was done horribly and the whole idea was very random. It will be interesting to see how they move forward with that

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus i think he does all he can to secretly protect and then end up with Sansa (not sure how agreeable she will be to that though)
She would probably welcome someone who actually cared about her regardless of who it is by that point

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He is a master manipulator to be sure, but if he ends up with anything other than Arya's knife between his ribs, I will be pissed.:mad2:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He already proved he doesn't care by what he did but I get what your are saying lol

but that was Reek though ... Im thinking we will see Theon re-emerge and try to be her protector ... not sure how much help she will want from him though lol

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but that was Reek though ... Im thinking we will see Theon re-emerge and try to be her protector ... not sure how much help she will want from him though lol

She will beg Theon for help after Ramsay starts teaching her the meaning of the word "flay"

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he cared. He seemed disgusted and upset, but he was literally unable to do anything. He's completely ruined.
I meant the attempting to and as far as she is concerned, killing her brothers and betraying her family thing... hard to argue he cared a lot about her then and she will have a tough time moving past that detail even if he had killed Ramsay right then and there...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant the attempting to and as far as she is concerned, killing her brothers and betraying her family thing... hard to argue he cared a lot about her then and she will have a tough time moving past that detail even if he had killed Ramsay right then and there...

Gotcha, that makes sense.

You think Sansa would hold a grudge?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the first step would be to tell her that he did not actually kill her brothers (while trying to avoid talking about the orphans that were crisped). But would Sansa believe him? And would that be enough? He still betrayed the Starks.

Not sure exactly how it's going to go down but something (definitely not the books) tells me that Brienne and Pod are going to meet up with Rickon and Osha who are wondering the North somewhere. Brienne will somehow communicate to Sansa that she is with Rickon. Hard to say if Sansa would believe Brienne considering how their last encounter went but maybe Brienne is able to offer some sort of proof. At that point, Sansa might be more willing to trust Theon so they can both plan an escape.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think if he is able to secure the North that his next target will be the Riverlands. Other than Bolton's fat bride, we haven't seen the Freys or what's left of House Tully in a while. I can see him playing both sides of that feud. Remember, he grew up in Riverrun with the Tullys, not to mention that Robin Arryn is half Tully.