• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Winter Is Coming | Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point. That was Bran's sneaky way of getting Jon out of harm's way in Kings Landing. Bran (and maybe Tyrion) knew as soon as Jon got North he would keep riding and open up that fishing lodge with Tormund and Ghost.

And find himself a new ginger minge
tumblr_inline_pnymp8ShdB1u2s4s8_540.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like you guys didnt stay for the credits

2236A861-9BFF-47B4-A7D8-C7EE821BDBC4.png

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The credits did not mention that Jon obtained his realtor licence and is now hawking real estate.

For sale, lovely CASTLES.

A little TLC and you can have a home fit for a King. We have several properties available, including this spectacular property in lovely Eastwatch

ruined-castle-for-sale-in-england-e1496611972342.jpg

Call 555-JON-SNOW today! Don't wait, these will not stay on the market long.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Mom are working on some pretty cool fan fiction. Despite never seeing or knowing nothing about the show; shes got some solid ideas. In our story a wizened old Tyrion travels far north to see a just as stupid as ever Jon Snow regarding something they found in the snow. (spoiler alert - its NYC hubcap! WTF?!?!) There they join forces to figure this out, and to drink and whore wildlings.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Mom are working on some pretty cool fan fiction. Despite never seeing or knowing nothing about the show; shes got some solid ideas. In our story a wizened old Tyrion travels far north to see a just as stupid as ever Jon Snow regarding something they found in the snow. (spoiler alert - its NYC hubcap! WTF?!?!) There they join forces to figure this out, and to drink and whore wildlings.

Nice.

I would keep HBO for that series.

/love the Planet of the Apes reference

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice.

I would keep HBO for that series.

/love the Planet of the Apes reference
Thanks but the project is on hold. Mom is impossible to work with.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You had me at white wildlings

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would’ve been great if this story ended with the Night King ending all humanity and Westeros in eternal darkness.

No one would’ve saw that coming.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would’ve been great if this story ended with the Night King ending all humanity and Westeros in eternal darkness.

No one would’ve saw that coming.

I was actually hoping that would be the actual finish with a small group alive (Arya, Jon, Tyrion and tormund on the run). I really wanted the night king to win

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually hoping that would be the actual finish with a small group alive (Arya, Jon, Tyrion and tormund on the run). I really wanted the night king to win
Night King was my second choice behind Littlefinger. Two best strategists in the game both suffered the lamest of totally foreseeable and avoidable endings.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suffered through the behind the scenes "Making Of" show on HBO Sunday. OK I recorded it and watched it later. If you have not watched it, meh, not sure it was worth your time. Basically some unknown guy runs around to random places and filmed a few minutes of whatever they felt like.

Having said that, got a great laugh out of the filming in Spain. This is where they did the dragon pit scene at the end. GoT actually brought in some ringers, had them visible around town, put them in costume etc, just to throw off fans hoping for a spoiler. People like Jaqen and the Waif. That is too funny.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hackers have stolen much of the forthcoming fan fanction from Comeds and his mother. Here is an excerpt:

Sansa lay there in her chambers staring at the grain in the wooden walls in a room lit only by a few candles. The shadows flickered across her ample bosom on this sleepless night as she awaited futher news from Kings' Landing. 'So Jon had killed the queen. He had finally seen what I had seen all along, no longer seduced by her whorish outfits and reckless advances.' What would this mean now? Would Jon be coming home? Would he become king? And if he returned, would he finally return her affections just like another kingslayer with his sister? She pondered these things as the minutes slowly drained from the night. She rolled over and caressed Brienne's supple body as she lay in a heavy sleep. Tired no doubt from hours of ravenous love making. Sansa envied Brienne, her mind not weighed down by the heavy burden of leadership. They would make love again at first light, but for now, sleep.

This was among the more tame sections I could post here. Comeds' mom gets into a lot of stuff I didn't even know about. It's kind of like Game of Thrones meets the Khama Sutra.