• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Heat up 2-1

KingFlea

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ginobili was GARBAGE last night. Turnover machine and then couldn't seal it with foul shots.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think they got hosed at all. Ginobli's looked like the ball was out before the arm got hit, and Green there didn't look like there was contact to me, but I would have to see it again. If you call either of those though, you have to call the foul on Green against Lebron on the fast break. Lebron might have initiated contact, but everyone does that and it always gets called. Ginobli especially. But aside from all that, both players (Green and Ginobli) traveled anyway. Ginobli's was obvious.

Not to mention, Ginobili travelled on the play. Might as well call Ginobili's intentional elbow on Lebron a flagrant-1. There were questionable calls both ways. People saying the Spurs got hosed obviously had a pre-determined outcome of the game in their minds.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Not surprisingly, the Heat are off to a terrible start in game 7 of the finals.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Greg Poppovich is getting about as much from a basketball team as humanly possible.

Heat up by 1 in the 4th qtr.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Anderson is averaging 1.5 tattoos per game in the finals.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Heat up by 2 with 39 seconds left. They're resolved to make it interesting.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the bride of frankenstein the MC for the NBA Finals? That chick has no pizzaz or personality, how'd she get into TV?

BTW, when the hell did the NBA start having a combine? lol.. that commercial was just silly

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade showed up, Bosh didn't but got great play from the other role players. Lebron is now a top 10 all time NBA player.

Great heart from the Spurs. They just didn't give up even with terrible play from Manu and Green. Manu you were great but it's time to retire man.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN will be unwatchable for am month.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade showed up, Bosh didn't but got great play from the other role players. Lebron is now a top 10 all time NBA player.

Great heart from the Spurs. They just didn't give up even with terrible play from Manu and Green. Manu you were great but it's time to retire man.

Lebron was already top 10 in history. Now he is top 3.

I love the Spurs heart and I respect Duncan so much more after this post season. However, Manu literally travels every other time he drives to the lane. How can they not call it? Parker does it too. And for all the talk of the Heat flopping, the Spurs (Parker mostly) did it even more.

I think Bosh needs to change his game. When he really focused on rebounding and defense he was a real factor in this series. He needs to stop settling for jumpshots though. But what he did, didn't always show up in the stat columns. I hope the Lebron haters will hush up for a while now.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now two of my teams have lost in the champion game/series. Though, the 49ers chances of returning to the Super Bowl are much greater than the Spurs returning to the NBA finals. It will depend on what the great Tim Duncan decides to do, will he retire or return for one more season. I think he has 1 more year left on his contract, so he'll probably be back next season. Would have liked to see Tim Duncan get his 5th ring. Oh well.

Kawhi Leonard is the future for the Spurs.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN will be unwatchable for am month.

you still watch ESPN? I gave up on them years ago when I realized that ESPN actually stood for Entertainment SycoPhant Network. They don't care about sports, they only care about pimping the flavor of the day and worshipping at his altar.

Look at how they treated Carmazzi because he wouldn't play ball... in their sycophant Brady piece... they have nothing to say unless you're a forever bandwagon fan who follows around winning teams like a Remora.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Now two of my teams have lost in the champion game/series.

Ouch man. If the Giants lose the World Series I say you should immediately become a Ravens fan for 1 season so they can lose in the Super Bowl next year.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, Bill Russell handing out the Championship MVP was awesome... its crazy that LeBron was like one or two inches shorter than him... and that man dominated Wilt the stilt. Michael Jordan #1, Bill Russell #2.. that dude was a player if he could contain Wilt.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lebron was already top 10 in history. Now he is top 3.

I love the Spurs heart and I respect Duncan so much more after this post season. However, Manu literally travels every other time he drives to the lane. How can they not call it? Parker does it too. And for all the talk of the Heat flopping, the Spurs (Parker mostly) did it even more.

I think Bosh needs to change his game. When he really focused on rebounding and defense he was a real factor in this series. He needs to stop settling for jumpshots though. But what he did, didn't always show up in the stat columns. I hope the Lebron haters will hush up for a while now.

Lebron is top 10, but top 3, no way? Why because he's 2 for 4 in the finals now?

There was no one who could guard Lebron on the Spurs team, but he looked hesistant at times to shoot and to take it to the rim, and they almost lost it in game 6 and needed 7 to win it against a very well coached, but a mediocre athletic talent Spurs team. Other top 5 players in their prime on their respective teams would have made easy work of the Spurs. Spurs has lots of weaknesses: Manu was a turnover machine, and it took the Heat 5 games to figure out how to guard Danny Green who is a one trick pony. Anytime Green put the ball on the ground he looked terrible. Duncan is old. Kobe-Shaq Lakers or Jordan Bulls in their prime would have beat the Spurs in 5.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about all that. I think he's gotta win a couple more rings before we can start talking about him as a top-3-of-all-time guy.

I concur...Jordan, Magic, Bird, Russell, Duncan, Kareem, The Big O, Wilt, hell even Bryant ...In no particular order

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 more ring and Lebron pasts Bird as the best SF ever and top 5. Still would have Jordan, Kareem, Russell and Magic above him. Then the closer he gets to 6 the more he moves up.