• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Heat up 2-1

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'd take a motivated shaq over any laker

I'd take a motivated Shaq over Lebron any day if we consider both during their prime.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Bill Russel
3. Wilt Chamberlain
4. Magic Johnson
5. Larry Bird

Is Lebron really better than any of those 5? I can name 5 others I don't think he is equal to as well yet. He is the most skilled man to ever play the game at his size, and he is the best player today. That however does not make him the most dominate or best player to ever play the game.

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take a motivated Shaq over Lebron any day if we consider both during their prime.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Bill Russel
3. Wilt Chamberlain
4. Magic Johnson
5. Larry Bird

Is Lebron really better than any of those 5? I can name 5 others I don't think he is equal to as well yet. He is the most skilled man to ever play the game at his size, and he is the best player today. That however does not make him the most dominate or best player to ever play the game.

Co-sign

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Michael Jordan
2. Bill Russel
3. Wilt Chamberlain
4. Magic Johnson
5. Larry Bird

i'd put shaq 3rd. lazy shaq is more like dwight howard

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is Magic on steroids, meaning he is better in every level of what Magic was. He is a better defender, scorer and rebounder. And if LBJ continues to improve his 3 then its lights out. Im 30 years old, so before you even say I dont remember Magic playing, yes I do so thanks

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're part of the reason people despise LeBron.

The bandwagon fans.

Actually smart ass Im from Ohio and used to watch LBJ play in High School, so I have been a fan of his before his 1st game in the NBA, so you can kick rocks. You were the dumb ass that was trying to be all cocky and said Spurs in 5 then you said Spurs in 6. You were wrong, King James owned that ass

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually smart ass Im from Ohio and used to watch LBJ play in High School, so I have been a fan of his before his 1st game in the NBA, so you can kick rocks. You were the dumb ass that was trying to be all cocky and said Spurs in 5 then you said Spurs in 6. You were wrong, King James owned that ass

Yeah And Bill Gates is my uncle.

You're full of shit. Bandwagon fan.

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well people didn't hate them, so bandwagon fans aren't the reason why people hate Lebron so much.

Oh people hated the Lakers.

For the record, I don't hate lebron. I think his great, but he shouldn't be anointed the GOAT, YET.

Carmelo Anthony a player I "hate." His a fake. A volume shooter and can't play defense.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh snap, haven't seen drekeeper in a minute.

Warriors will beat the heat next year in the finals, you heard it here first!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh people hated the Lakers.

For the record, I don't hate lebron. I think his great, but he shouldn't be anointed the GOAT, YET.

Carmelo Anthony a player I "hate." His a fake. A volume shooter and can't play defense.

Is your mobile changing all your "hes" to "his" because you don't add the apostrophe (he's)? Not being the grammar police, it's just that I've recently become frustrated with my autocorrect on my phone. It changes "fee" to "few" when I was talking about an extra charge (fee).

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really understood why people outside of Cleveland hated Lebron. I mean, who wants to spend their whole career with an organization that doesn't want to go the extra mile to build a championship team around you... they are just satisfied that you're so great that you're filling the seats.

Did you get offended by the crazy circus and event that Miami put on to get their fans excited after signing James? Why? Looking back after 3 Finals appearances and 2 wins... why was Miami wrong to claim that the signings would deliver championships? The results have pretty much validated that ridiculous publicity stunt the Heat hosted.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Michael Jordan
2. Bill Russel
3. Wilt Chamberlain
4. Magic Johnson
5. Larry Bird

Wilt over Kareem? Cmon now.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilt over Kareem? Cmon now.

Yeah I was thinking of Shaq, Kobe, Kareem, West, Hakeem, and Robertson after those 5 but had no idea how to order all of them. They are all great in their own way. I'm basing those 5 though off of how dominate they were in there day, championships won, and who you would want to build a team around if you could back in time.

Jordan is probably top 5 all by himself to be honest with the rest of any list starting at 6.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I was thinking of Shaq, Kobe, Kareem, West, Hakeem, and Robertson after those 5 but had no idea how to order all of them. They are all great in their own way. I'm basing those 5 though off of how dominate they were in there day, championships won, and who you would want to build a team around if you could back in time.

Jordan is probably top 5 all by himself to be honest with the rest of any list starting at 6.

Those 10 players you listed used to be my top 10. Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Magic, Wilt, Bird, Kobe, Lebron, Shaq, Oscar is my list now.

Although for me personally if I'm starting a team I'm not picking Jordan first. I'd either go Magic or a C. If Shaq had Jordan/Kobe mindset then it would be him. Healthy Bill Walton was awesome too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I have to say that Lebron may have a lot to prove in order to be considered the best player of all time, but I think he's easily on track to become the best GM of all time. :)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
minnesota needs to give away love to the bulls

pfft lebron