• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Colts have much of a shot but i hate NE and Seattle both so I guess they would be who I would root for.

In a Seattle vs NE SB, I would hate it but I guess I would have to pull for NE. Unless they could both lose

It should be a game between two teams Dallas beat.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Colts have much of a shot but i hate NE and Seattle both so I guess they would be who I would root for.

In a Seattle vs NE SB, I would hate it but I guess I would have to pull for NE. Unless they could both lose

Didn't think the Colts had a shot against the Broncos based off of what the Cowboys did to them. No running game and defense is Jekyll and Hyde.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while I have nothing against Rodgers I did not want to hear Buck or any other sports analyst going on and on about him.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the teams winning the games in each week of the NFC playoffs were fortunate to win. How strange is that?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think the Colts had a shot against the Broncos based off of what the Cowboys did to them. No running game and defense is Jekyll and Hyde.

I was floored by the whooping Cowboys put on Indy but even more surprised by Indy beating Denver

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while I have nothing against Rodgers I did not want to hear Buck or any other sports analyst going on and on about him.

Rodgers was a super annoying whiny brat coming out of college. He's still continued that. He's a great QB, but his attitude has annoyed me his whole career.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was floored by the whooping Cowboys put on Indy but even more surprised by Indy beating Denver

I can agree with that seeing that the game was in Denver.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW why don't they change OT rules to include a chance at the other team scoring a TD too? Wouldn't that make for a better game?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW why don't they change OT rules to include a chance at the other team scoring a TD too? Wouldn't that make for a better game?

Yes if you can match a FG, you should be able to match a TD

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes if you can match a FG, you should be able to match a TD

Yeah, not sure why that is unless it was a way to force a team to go for the TD and not lay up for a FG.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justice is served! Enjoy your offseason Green Bay! I feel much better now about the Cowboys fate. This helps the healing process

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount is such a POG

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justice is served! Enjoy your offseason Green Bay! I feel much better now about the Cowboys fate. This helps the healing process

Depending on how you look at it maybe Dallas shouldn't have been playing GB last week anyways if it wasn't for PI call reversed against Detroit. It's just sports man...that GB loss doesn't make me feel any better nor should we need any healing time.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on how you look at it maybe Dallas shouldn't have been playing GB last week anyways if it wasn't for PI call reversed against Detroit. It's just sports man...that GB loss doesn't make me feel any better nor should we need any healing time.

IMO this guy has some rather "odd" ways of dealing with a loss. Attitudes to match too.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO this guy has some rather "odd" ways of dealing with a loss. Attitudes to match too.

I don't really agree with his reasoning here, but I know in the past in other sports I've been glad to see certain teams get eliminated, so I can kind of see where he's coming from. I was actually rooting for Green Bay to win yesterday, but oh well.

We now have a situation where... Detroit should have beaten Dallas, Dallas should have beaten Green Bay, and Green Bay should have beaten Seattle. Will we be saying Seattle should have beaten New England?

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really agree with his reasoning here, but I know in the past in other sports I've been glad to see certain teams get eliminated, so I can kind of see where he's coming from. I was actually rooting for Green Bay to win yesterday, but oh well.

We now have a situation where... Detroit should have beaten Dallas, Dallas should have beaten Green Bay, and Green Bay should have beaten Seattle. Will we be saying Seattle should have beaten New England?

No they shouldn't.....they had plenty of opportunities to have won that game and - if I'm reading you correctly - you're basing Detroit's "should have" based on one play with 4 minutes left to go in the game. Their QB had lead them to 6 points in the final 3 quarters. That's a problem, much more so than one blown call - YES it was a horrid call. But it didn't cost them the game IMO.

And no they shouldn't either......they had so many opportunities to have scored and didn't it was amazing. When you have 1st and goal at the one with the best QB in ball and come out with a FG, that isn't good. Or if their running dumb-ass DL doesn't get a 15 yd penalty for taunting when your team had the ball at the 4 for a first down, and again only came away with a FG, as two of several examples.