• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dallas at Washington

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping like Heck he can go next week. Would be a devastating injury, especially if we end up with the Rams. I would think that since its not an injury to his legs, as a corner, that he could at least take the needle and suck it up
We need Gilmore. Hopefully they give him a needle and a two year extension to boot .

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another great game by Dak. I’m actually kind of pissed at how Lamar finished up because Dak deserves the MVP and I think he had a better year.
well lets hope the voters look at it like they used to.
A whole years worth of work
& not like they look at college rankings.
Where early work doesnt matter just how you finish.

Still dont like the idea of Lamar winning it. If we were to do that would rather give it to the best runner in McCaffrey.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need Gilmore as well as Big Hank to make it back next week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another great game by Dak. I’m actually kind of pissed at how Lamar finished up because Dak deserves the MVP and I think he had a better year.

Yep his numbers are better no doubt. Hard not to give it to LJ though after what he did in SF and then followed it up with a perfect game vs Miami. The MVP is wierd. A month ago Hurts was leading and David Carr was saying the Eagles should sit him. I think a lot of people owe Carr an apology.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A month ago Hurts was leading and David Carr was saying the Eagles should sit him. I think a lot of people owe Carr an apology.
Image result for this gif

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I read his shoulder popped out of place and the trainers put it back in. Football players can brace that up and play I would think. I would say it tore his labrum. Again though , they can strap it up.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his shoulder popped out of place and the trainers put it back in. Football players can brace that up and play I would think. I would say it tore his labrum. Again though , they can strap it up.
it won't feel good in the morning.

BOY...where did this oline depth come from?

Nice opportunity coming the Pokes way.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet he will be ready. He knows how big this is. This opportunity to host a playoff game when a month ago it was not expected. Hopefully he will help get this team to the NFC title game at a minimum. Gilmore obviously has more playoff experience than anybody else on the team. Maybe his presence helps the rest of the team.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it won't feel good in the morning.

BOY...where did this oline depth come from?

Nice opportunity coming the Pokes way.
Granted there was a lot of 2's vs 2's, but I thought Bass and Hoffman did very well for themselves. A few blown assignments, but both gave high effort and really got after people till the whistle

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more than a little concerned early on. But I was also watching Philadelphia shit the bed in no uncertain terms so I wasn’t really concerned. Once Dallas got rolling I was much happier.
Then I was all in on making sure Green Bay was the opponent, because I would way rather play them in Seattle or the Rams.