• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Cowboys

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit was exactly as billed- mediocre offensively, strong defensively against the run and decent against the pass. The 4-point final differential could have been 10 if not for incredible stupidity by the Cowboys (running into kicker, Romo losing enough yardage for Bailey to miss the FG, abandoning the run, etc.)

Lions fans have a right to be pissed about that awful interference-then-no call sequence for sure, but the better team did win.

I don't know how this team can learn to play smarter football, but it is something that needs to happen badly

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Caldwell showing class saying the pu flag was not why they lost the game.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More worried about the weather than the team

Gotta keep Tony's back loose, plenty of shots Sunday morning and lots of heat

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Caldwell showing class saying the pu flag was not why they lost the game.

thought that was classy when I heard him say it too

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh was crying and walked off the podium during post game presser

Justinkm83

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crazy game. Terrance made up for 2 mistakes and then Lawrence made up for his. People can say whatever they want about JG but this team doesn't quit. They believe in themselves.

I hope Free is back next week. The running game is just not the same without him.

If they're going to talk about the flag that was picked up they should mention the other calls that were wrong that went against the Cowboys. I just went blank on what they were.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crazy game. Terrance made up for 2 mistakes and then Lawrence made up for his. People can say whatever they want about JG but this team doesn't quit. They believe in themselves.

I hope Free is back next week. The running game is just not the same without him.

If they're going to talk about the flag that was picked up they should mention the other calls that were wrong that went against the Cowboys. I just went blank on what they were.

Offensive pass interference on what would have been a 1st down that put us in a 3rd and long and then next play hit the long TD pass. Thought Detroit could have been called for running into the punter as well. But both teams made idiotic plays and had their chances. I still do not understand why a WR can grab a DBs face mask and that is not offensive pass interference.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One big difference not really being talked about. After the odd PI call and then no call Detroit had 4th and 1 with a chance to really run more time off the clock. Caldwell chickened out and then the punt shank. Twice JG had Dallas go for it on 4th down (both very critical plays that if they fail could have been momentum killers) and made both.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to HEB after they scored that second TD, so I missed the come back, but good on Dallas for not crumbling. On to GB!

I made smothered NY strip steaks for my girlfriend and I. I hit it out of the park.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to HEB after they scored that second TD, so I missed the come back, but good on Dallas for not crumbling. On to GB!

I made smothered NY strip steaks for my girlfriend and I. I hit it out of the park.

Hopefully in multiple ways and forms. Just sayin...