• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing about this plane crash, logically it should* shut up some people who dont think a plane hit the pentagon on 9-11 because to them it didnt look like a plane crash because they could not clearly make out plane debris. In the pictures of this crash, I see one piece thats easily identifiable as part of a plane.

*it wont

truthers cant handle the truth :noidea:

/somewhat tangent ... this "thing" has been cruising around vancouver for a few months now ... yes thats a big screen led tv mounted on the side of it playing their video

B9wxLFxCAAAs1IF.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truthers cant handle the truth :noidea:

/somewhat tangent ... this "thing" has been cruising around vancouver for a few months now ... yes thats a big screen led tv mounted on the side of it playing their video

B9wxLFxCAAAs1IF.jpg

In my opinion there is no better way to get your message out than a van or truck covered in information. That usually gets the serious attention it deserves.

KingKilledLennon3.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion there is no better way to get your message out than a van or truck covered in information. That usually gets the serious attention it deserves.

KingKilledLennon3.jpg

your van looks like its in great shape comeds :thumb:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been reading more on the co-pilot. Seems he was in treatment and apparently was told by his doctor that he was excused from work that day because of a major depressive episode recently. The doctor's excuse note was found torn up in his apartment.

When you don't want help, you don't. Shame the doctor couldn't have warned the employer. I understand the right to privacy, but this instance killed 149 innocent people. And one very guilty one.

A tragedy on a number of levels.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
golf :clap: to my wife ... she almost had me

Morning honey!

Hope you don’t mind I did this without asking you first… but it was too good of a deal! The province has had this website for groupon like deals and there was a Toyota Highlander – loaded for $46K listed for $29K! I bought it!!! I guess we need to sell the CRV privately!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's Charlene's Mess, she should clean it up, not the taxpayers of New York State.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STAGGERING BREAKING NEWS!

All remaining Canadian retailers to close | The Syrup Trap

TORONTO (The News Desk) — In response to steadily declining sales over the past several quarters, all remaining retailers in Canada will close their doors later this year, according to confirmed reports.

All Canadian Walmart, Home Depot, Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, and other retailer locations will permanently close on May 31, with plans to refocus on more profitable locations south of the border.

The move did not come as a surprise to industry observers, many of whom had predicted just such an event.

“Canada simply does not have the people and the spending power to support a thriving retail industry,” said Melanie Chan, an analyst with the Department of Finance.

“Canada has one-tenth the population of the United States, and for many retailers, it simply doesn’t make sense to set up shop north of the border. We don’t have the numbers for it.”

Retailers like Walmart have already announced they will hold major sales in their final weeks of operation, though several have cited fears that they still won’t be able to shed their inventory, due to the shrewd and conservative shopping habits of the Canadian public.

“I just don’t feel the need to buy anything right now,” said Mario Campbell, of Welland, Ontario. “Unless I see some slim-fit chinos or a sleek and modern toaster, which I would buy at least two of.

“Also, if I came across the right model, I would probably pick up a new watch, blinds for my sun room, alpaca socks, another pair of headphones for the bedroom, a page-a-day calendar of brain teasers, non-greasy face cream with SPF for summer, soap, vinegar, cider vinegar, a baseball jacket and a couple iPods.”

As of June 1, Canadians will have to do all shopping in the U.S. or online. It’s estimated that retail sales in key U.S. border cities will increase by 12,000 per cent overnight.

“I would like to check out the Target store in Buffalo,” admitted Campbell. “Just to see what they have.”

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That car is missing the Anti-Vax sticker.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I crazy or are the pron stars better dressed than the "ladies" at the Met gala?

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pron stars don't get to wear (nice) clothes in their regular job.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I initially did a double take and thought i had my lefts and rights wrong yet again ... life is a struggle :pout:

Status
Not open for further replies.