• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom went last month unexpectedly and I had to write the obit. I just kept writing a bunch of funny shit about her because, frankly, she was a funny lady and I have an encyclopedia's worth of things to say about her but the rest of my family are a bunch of killjoys and just wanted to keep it simple.

We're having the same problem now trying to figure out what to engrave on the stone.
Sorry for your loss BBB

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
My mom went last month unexpectedly and I had to write the obit. I just kept writing a bunch of funny shit about her because, frankly, she was a funny lady and I have an encyclopedia's worth of things to say about her but the rest of my family are a bunch of killjoys and just wanted to keep it simple.

We're having the same problem now trying to figure out what to engrave on the stone.
sorry to hear it BBB.
glad she was a funny lady. makes the world a better place.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
whoa

I was at a fundraising event a while ago where he was one of the speaker / performers.
not quite black tie event, but pretty close.

I was in the washroom waiting for a urinal to open up, and this guy comes crashing in all loud and boisterous, and just joins some dude at the urinal.
Didn't know who the fuck he was (it was before his speaking time), I was just wondering who let this dipshit into the event.
It was him. presumably (hopefully) his urinal buddy was a bandmate, or at least someone he knew. But class was not on display.

kind of took the effectiveness off of his speech later when he was saying how much this cause* touched his life and made him a more thoughtful and respectful person.

*i think it was protecting land in the great bear reserve

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear BBB

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry for your loss.

Reminded me I saw this was Jack Lemmon's tombstone, made me laugh.

33733744905_e41b5dc41b_b.jpg

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks everyone. Hockey & the board have helped take the mind off of it for bits and bites. God it sucks though.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my condolences BBB. Thanks for sharing a little of her life.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm tonight things got a little heated tonight, yada yada yada, would someone say they hung out with me tonight giving me an alibi?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm tonight things got a little heated tonight, yada yada yada, would someone say they hung out with me tonight giving me an alibi?

I think I could have slipped the word tonight in a few more times.....opportunity wasted. SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.