• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sister has one of those tattooed on her navel except the switch markings dont say "Game" or "TV Set". Ironically enough the To Set wires kind of go where they say.
Can you imagine if my sister saw this? Would not be good! Could you imagine if I had a sister? Would not be good.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Comeds was Ferris Bueller before Ferris Bueller...

I like Edie McClurg, she's funny. Almost like comedy's version of Toni Collette.

I had a sex dream about Edie one time, don't worry not full sex. It was like a peep show thing. Alas she left before I finished undressing.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that’s just a regular Monday night here.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a restaurant tonight with a date, I saw Mike Tyson seated across the room. Remembering Don Rickles' famous Frank Sinatra restaurant story, when my date went to the restroom I snuck over to Mike. I explained that I was really trying to impress her and if he acted like he knew me and walked over and said hi I'd really appreciate it. Amazingly he asked my name and agreed.
A bit later as we were eating Mike walked over acted like he knew me and said hi. I yelled "dammit Mike, can't you see I'm in the middle of dinner!".
Anyway I'll post the details of my GoFundMe soon, getting a fork removed from an ear is more expensive than you'd think.

Last edited:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a restaurant tonight with a date, I saw Mike Tyson seated across the room. Remembering Don Rickles' famous Frank Sinatra restaurant story, when my date went to the restroom I snuck over to Mike. I explained that I was really trying to impress her and if he acted like he knew me and walked over and said hi I'd really appreciate it. Amazingly he asked my name and agreed.
A bit later as we were eating Mike walked over acted like he knew me and said hi. I yelled "dammit Mike, can't you see I'm in the middle of dinner!".
Anyway I'll post the details of my GoFundMe soon, getting a fork removed from an ear is more expensive than you'd think.
Just a fork? I guess that’s progress for him.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She can't even defend herself...

I was working a funeral and the family are giving the eulogy saying all these nice things about this Guy, beautiful pictures up on the screen as the family was speaking saying their last final Nice things about him. This guy stands up in the back of the chapel and screams out "that guy was an asshole" and left family just carried on like nothing happened

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a matter of therapy I wrote an obit for my dad when he finally bit it.

They didn't use it.
My mom went last month unexpectedly and I had to write the obit. I just kept writing a bunch of funny shit about her because, frankly, she was a funny lady and I have an encyclopedia's worth of things to say about her but the rest of my family are a bunch of killjoys and just wanted to keep it simple.

We're having the same problem now trying to figure out what to engrave on the stone.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom went last month unexpectedly and I had to write the obit. I just kept writing a bunch of funny shit about her because, frankly, she was a funny lady and I have an encyclopedia's worth of things to say about her but the rest of my family are a bunch of killjoys and just wanted to keep it simple.

We're having the same problem now trying to figure out what to engrave on the stone.

Sorry to hear that news BBB :(

Status
Not open for further replies.