• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I would watch his infomercials and always be tempted to buy his products. I’m sure I did but can’t remember any in particular
we wouldn't have just from the commercials, but it was a chef at a fairly high-end place in LA that recommended it.
noisy as all get out - the rotiserie squeaks and groans as it turns, but it cooks really well.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an involuntary response for me to like any Weird Al reference.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does "reckless" sound so safe, but means the exact opposite?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know me, I rarely complain about anything. However today I was stuck in a waiting room when The Longest Time was came one. Sure, Billy Joel can be a cool guy at times and has made some good music, but is it too late to charge him for crimes against humanity for his mid to late 80s music? Or have the statute of limitations passed?

What happened? Early 80s? Sure, not bad. Hey great early video for Pressure too there Billy.

Then came An Innocent Man. What the fuck?

The Longest Time - Yeah it seems like it when this song is on. Do wop in the 80s? Great.

Uptown Girl - This song and video should be stricken from history much like Trotsky in the October Revolution.

Tell Her About It -Please don't.

Leave A Tender Moment Alone - Give me any DJ "band" singing about an arcade game over this crap.

Then came The Bridge which was largely forgettable and thats a complement.

Then he fucking closed out the 80s with We Didnt Start The Fire which was a bunch of shitty pop culture and historical references thrown together in some kind of loose rhyming pattern. Because of this piece of shit we then got other forced nostalgia songs that don't say or mean anything but make some people go "Oh I remember Pudding Pops - I like this song now". Thanks Billy, I blame you for Bowling For Soup.

So lets bring him up on charges, once we do it will be easier to charge other "artists" too. Like Madonna for Material Girl (Thats right).

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know me, I rarely complain about anything. However today I was stuck in a waiting room when The Longest Time was came one. Sure, Billy Joel can be a cool guy at times and has made some good music, but is it too late to charge him for crimes against humanity for his mid to late 80s music? Or have the statute of limitations passed?

What happened? Early 80s? Sure, not bad. Hey great early video for Pressure too there Billy.

The Longest Time - Yeah it seems like it when this song is on. Do wop in the 80s? Great.

Uptown Girl - This song and video should be stricken from history much like Trotsky in the October Revolution.

Leave A Tender Moment Alone - Give me any DJ "band" singing about an arcade game over this crap.

Then he fucking closed out the 80s with We Didnt Start The Fire which was a bunch of shitty pop culture and historical references thrown together in some kind of loose rhyming pattern. Because of this piece of shit we then got other forced nostalgia songs that don't say or mean anything but make some people go "Oh I remember Pudding Pops - I like this song now". Thanks Billy, I blame you for Bowling For Soup.

So lets bring him up on charges, once we do it will be easier to charge other "artists" too. Like Madonna for Material Girl (Thats right).
I guess this isn't you:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were considering charges against him in the early 90's, but they couldn't decide if it was his fault or if he was under the influence of Christy Brinkley. Then the prosecutors kept looking at her Sports Illustrated pictures and forgot why they were there.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
They were considering charges against him in the early 90's, but they couldn't decide if it was his fault or if he was under the influence of Christy Brinkley. Then the prosecutors kept looking at her Sports Illustrated pictures and forgot why they were there.
Billy Joel is an asshole for the way he treated his band.
so even the good songs are now in 'meh' category for me.

fuck that guy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Billy Joel is an asshole for the way he treated his band.
so even the good songs are now in 'meh' category for me.

fuck that guy.
whoa whoa whoa...if youre implying we should skip due process and ummmm take him out, I am not sure I am with you. I mean I am leaning towards agreement, just not 100% sure.

Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, "Bridge on the River Kwai"

I'm in.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just tried the cinnamon challenge and I can't

puckhead

Custom User Title