• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Robin's burger patties are pretty standard and decent quality, but it's the toppings that are different and to individual taste. My go to is either the sauteed shroom or the whiskey river. Onion rings are delicious too.
And don't forget the endless steak fries with Red Robin seasoning.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of good burgers if you get a chance go here:
Beef or Bison it doesn't matter.

Yeah not fast food so it is cheating but worth it.
There's one of those near my office. Every damn thing they serve is amazing.

This is the place I miss:

All gone around here. Plus all the ones back in Maryland closed too. There's one about a 30 minute drive from where we go for the Detroit tournament every year. I always make the trip.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All gone around here. Plus all the ones back in Maryland closed too. There's one about a 30 minute drive from where we go for the Detroit tournament every year. I always make the trip.
They had a fuddruckers down the block from a red robins in east burnaby. (The red robin is still there lol) Correct me if im wrong but you could make your own sundaes at this place ??? And they were bottomless ... or did we just insist they were bottomless :think:

/From the wiki: The romanos maccaroni grill was good in vancouver. Theyre still kicking around as a chain. Went to one in orlando last year

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think there’s still a Fuddruckers in Portland.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had a fuddruckers down the block from a red robins in east burnaby. (The red robin is still there lol) Correct me if im wrong but you could make your own sundaes at this place ??? And they were bottomless ... or did we just insist they were bottomless :think:

/From the wiki: The romanos maccaroni grill was good in vancouver. Theyre still kicking around as a chain. Went to one in orlando last year
I don't remember a sundae bar, but all their toppings were self serve.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Romano"s was that classy joint where they had a carafe of generic wine on the table and just measured how much you drank to figure out what to charge you.

And then it closed and turned into a murder house again

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fudruckers were great. I think the closest one left is actually closer to Baltimore than Pittsburgh.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romano"s was that classy joint where they had a carafe of generic wine on the table and just measured how much you drank to figure out what to charge you.

And then it closed and turned into a murder house again
Dont remember that. I just took dates there so i could draw hearts for them on the paper table cloths so i could get into their pants

/ higgy : :tsk:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always tempted when they come to Langley for the one day per year.
What a strange tease that is... one freakin' day, in Langley of all places.

It's always my first stop in LA.. the one on Sepulveda right by the airport
Langley? You're in the CIA? Not cool man, unfollowed.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fu
The worker's uniforms were bottomless.

I liked Fuddruckers, it was decent enough. I have coworkers who love Red Robin and proudly have their discount/club cards. A week ago I had a Madlove burger. It was fine. I still think I could get better burgers from numerous hole in the wall places.

Still haven't had the Popeyes sandwich.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remembered.... did any of the Fuddruckers any of you went to have the visible butcher shop inside? The first one i went to many many years ago had hanging slabs of meat and a grinder in a glassed off room to the side.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there’s still a Fuddruckers in Portland.
My Neice and her husband moved to Portland. 'bout time I visit them. "Hi! Great to see you! Are you hungry?"
Fudruckers were great. I think the closest one left is actually closer to Baltimore than Pittsburgh.
A few in Northern Va apparently. Time for a visit there too.
Dont remember that. I just took dates there so i could draw hearts for them on the paper table cloths so i could get into their pants

/ higgy : :tsk:
Their MC Hammer pants.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just remembered.... did any of the Fuddruckers any of you went to have the visible butcher shop inside? The first one i went to many many years ago had hanging slabs of meat and a grinder in a glassed off room to the side.

Sure did lol

Status
Not open for further replies.