• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In n out burger opens in colorado ... 14 hour waits ... should have offered a burger and covid test combo

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In n out burger opens in colorado ... 14 hour waits ... should have offered a burger and covid test combo

In-N-Out burger is mediocre.

There. I said it.

They are opening a Del Taco about an hour away from here. I might go to that, though.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There. I said it.

They are opening a Del Taco about an hour away from here. I might go to that, though.
Del has 50 cent basic taco special every Tuesday if you’re feeling it. Hell of a deal.

In N Out is ok, nothing more. But if you’re ever at LAX and have some time to kill, head over there. Best plane spotting location I’ve been to. Planes fly right over your head no more than a couple of hundred feet up.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There. I said it.

I like in n out but i dont think im waiting more than 20 minutes in line for one :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Del has 50 cent basic taco special every Tuesday if you’re feeling it. Hell of a deal.

In N Out is ok, nothing more. But if you’re ever at LAX and have some time to kill, head over there. Best plane spotting location I’ve been to. Planes fly right over your head no more than a couple of hundred feet up.
Shake shack at lax ... every time

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

I'm always tempted when they come to Langley for the one day per year.
What a strange tease that is... one freakin' day, in Langley of all places.

It's always my first stop in LA.. the one on Sepulveda right by the airport

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that even controversial? Most overrated thing I've ever eaten.
Some people will defend that crap with their lives. It's weird.

We had it in LA on one trip and I thought it was okay. Then again when I was in Austin Tejas. Just meh. I said Whataburger was better and even that wasn't great and you would have thought I drew a picture of Mohamed having sex with an Anime girl. Friends of mine in Cali lost it. :noidea:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people will defend that crap with their lives. It's weird.

We had it in LA on one trip and I thought it was okay. Then again when I was in Austin Tejas. Just meh. I said Whataburger was better and even that wasn't great and you would have thought I drew a picture of Mohamed having sex with an Anime girl. Friends of mine in Cali lost it. :noidea:
Had a similar experience in Vegas. Just didn't feel it at all.

Truth be told though I'm not sure there's any burger out there that would make me cream my pants. There's only so much you can do to one. The best I think I've ever had is one I BBQ'd myself.

Anyway, I was gonna eat a salad tonight but this talk has me thinking about finally trying the Popeyes chicken sandwich.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had a similar experience in Vegas. Just didn't feel it at all.

Truth be told though I'm not sure there's any burger out there that would make me cream my pants. There's only so much you can do to one. The best I think I've ever had is one I BBQ'd myself.

Anyway, I was gonna eat a salad tonight but this talk has me thinking about finally trying the Popeyes chicken sandwich.
I had Popeye's chicken sandwich. Meh.

Red Robin is one place where I enjoy a decent burger.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always tempted when they come to Langley for the one day per year.
What a strange tease that is... one freakin' day, in Langley of all places.

It's always my first stop in LA.. the one on Sepulveda right by the airport
I have friends who do (did) cruise in every year and waited in those long lines on fraser highway and said they didnt taste like legit in n out burgers lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Popeye's chicken sandwich. Meh.

Red Robin is one place where I enjoy a decent burger.
Popeyes canada had a chicken sandwich before popeyes US intro’d theirs last summer. It was not very good. I tried having one in washington state last summer and they were all sold out.

They brought the US recipe to popeyes canada just in the past couple months and i went to have one on the third day it was out. No lineup at all. Pretty good burger imo. Strong second to chik fil a

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Popeyes was highly overrated not worth the effort.
In and Out is just like any other fastfood burger, as for Red Robin I agree with @dare2be it is one of the better but I would argue they try less to be fastfood and want be a restaurant.

Now if you are ever in the middle of no where TN/KY/NC in the hillbilly section and you come across this place:

Just be ready to be near a rest stop after eating. Yeah I saw one once and thought WTF is this so I went and not until after I stopped at one I realized it was an actual chain.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Popeyes was highly overrated not worth the effort.
In and Out is just like any other fastfood burger, as for Red Robin I agree with @dare2be it is one of the better but I would argue they try less to be fastfood and want be a restaurant.

i will always love red robin and their long island Ice teas :nod:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me also add about Pals sudden service, for you Pittsburghers they have a chipped ham sandwich on the menu and it is not the real thing. They just ripped the name off.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly didn't even realize we had those here. May do that instead. Any suggestions?
Red Robin's burger patties are pretty standard and decent quality, but it's the toppings that are different and to individual taste. My go to is either the sauteed shroom or the whiskey river. Onion rings are delicious too.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me also add about Pals sudden service, for you Pittsburghers they have a chipped ham sandwich on the menu and it is not the real thing. They just ripped the name off.
There is only one Isaly's chipped ham. Everything else is just a failed imitation.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can remember going to red robin in the early 90s (old thurlow and robson location for the vancouver guys) with a buddy back then who was a grifter in training. It was when jack in the box had an ecoli outbreak. My buddy wanted to order his burger patty cooked medium in hopes of getting sick and then sueing them lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.