• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot go back to how things were here Mar-May. So disorganized and everything done on a whim. Delivering things that were 'needed ASAP' then collecting them unused a few weeks later.

This morning I was summoned to get monitors ASAP from a warehouse we use and unload them in our data center. After I was finished I was told i need to deliver them to different places (then why the fuck have me unload them?) and someone would tell me where.

It's been 5 hours.

I was hired to help manage an asset management database. Now I'm a truck driver warehouse worker.

I'm going to cut the brake lines on Jenkin's car. Its not his fault but it will make me feel better.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not need or want to read the article, but this headline will probably be my favorite thing I read all day.

Kate Winslet says she choreographed sex scenes in 'Ammonite' with co-star Saoirse Ronan: 'It's definitely not like eating a sandwich'

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ Being the huge fan of choreography that I am, I want to see this scene.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck, dilemma.....I hate my job and and I want to leave and I just got an offer but its a rough one. I'd be crossing a
The world is full of shit, here's a good 20 second s
I was looking for a particular 'kid given puppy' clip and I had an moment of horror when I watched the kid be given a big box, which I assumed the dog was in, and start flipping it over to unwrap it. Luckily it was just a dog bed.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an aside, have any of u managed to overcome your irrational childhood fears of quicksand. If so, please provide tips on how to do this

had to dig this up ... went out tonight to the inner city swimming hole i used to frequent as a kid that no longer is a healthy option for humans lol

This sign was everywhere and it took me back to my fear of quicksand

8662D035-8D62-46D1-A417-6E494F701CCE.jpeg

/The googly eye graffiti edit had me howling though lmao

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conservationist killed by lion: "He died while living his dream"

FrenchMelodicGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to dig this up ... went out tonight to the inner city swimming hole i used to frequent as a kid that no longer is a healthy option for humans lol

This sign was everywhere and it took me back to my fear of quicksand

View attachment 251863

/The googly eye graffiti edit had me howling though lmao

The danger we were supposed to face from quicksand and exploding cigars was vastly overstated.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone, have a great weekend. Be careful, stay healthy, and enjoy yourselves. Peace.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

I was at a "puck party" at my youngest Brother and Sister in laws.

My sister in law orders Burgers from bin 4, popular Victorian Burger joint that is expanding, at 7:30.

She is watching the app and is curious about what is this guy doing. She gets ahold of their skip the dishes customer service chat. Guy cuts the chat when she begins to ask for a manager but we found out what happened.

The guy drives by the house. DELIVERS OUR FOOD to another house and moves on to the next order.

Apparently Bin4 was having issues with skip tonight and we were 3 outta 4 who didn't receive their order.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
So...

I was at a "puck party" at my youngest Brother and Sister in laws.

My sister in law orders Burgers from bin 4, popular Victorian Burger joint that is expanding, at 7:30.

She is watching the app and is curious about what is this guy doing. She gets ahold of their skip the dishes customer service chat. Guy cuts the chat when she begins to ask for a manager but we found out what happened.

The guy drives by the house. DELIVERS OUR FOOD to another house and moves on to the next order.

Apparently Bin4 was having issues with skip tonight and we were 3 outta 4 who didn't receive their order.
We don't use skip at all anymore.
Way too many times where food just doesn't show up, and no one knows what the fuck is going on.
My daughter was using them last year when she was at school late for theatre, and just went hungry way too often.
Chasing down your money back was a pain in the ass, too.

Doordash seems ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.