• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
EWpF4o5UEAAueCJ

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I might not ever go to Georgia.

Driving around Atlanta is bad enough! And this might make GA officially dumber than FL.

Anyway, at first I thought this was a stupid idea but if it is modified to prove 40 hours of actual driving with sign-off from an instructor that is really no different than a one time test.
Think of it this way that real driving experience is on the roads doing what they would do normally.
The driving test consists of:
1. Driving in reverse for 50 feet. - Who does this? Unless drunk in a parking lot probably never.
2. Parallel Parking - There are more parking garages than on street parking in cities so this is really a construct of the past. Also in 5/10 years most everyone will have a self parking car.
3. The rest of the items are driving on the road and can be achieved during that 40 hours.
Stopping at lights/signs, posture, right of way, 3 point turns, turning, passing and following.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer didnt even get a chance to pull up his britches !!! :whistle:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was supposed to start Tango classes tonight. But of course that was cancelled. Probably until 2021. Me and Aunt Holly are very disappointed.
:-(

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got back from arming up and blocking the entrance to a local coffee shop. You know what these liberal so called Americans were doing? Hold on to your hats, good citizens, you are not going to be impressed. They were selling iced coffee. Iced fucking coffee. Not on my watch Comrade. I strapped on my assault rifle, hid various handguns on my body, a few throwing stars, some C4, nunchucks, a Logan dvd, and a bullwhip and I stormed the doors of Coffee Cupboard and got in that old lady's face. But it was a little breezy out so I got chilly and came home. If it warms up later I will be out defending my freedom. And yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.