• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
do they award style points in rodeo?
(I realize this is not an actual rodeo. this wouldn't be my first rodeo)

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So out of curiosity, I looked up Duke Harris's stats and yes he was either 31 or 32 when he played in Chicago.
He HAD a rough life.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So out of curiosity, I looked up Duke Harris's stats and yes he was either 31 or 32 when he played in Chicago.
He HAD a rough life.

Duke's great grandfather was actually the guy who started the great Chicago fire.

/Mrs O'Leary's cow took the rap

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize in the grand scheme of things this isn't important but I have been driven crazy putting two sliding screen doors in. My measurements were perfect I bought two of the right size and just could not get them on the track. The first one finally buckled and ripped raising my frustration level through the roof. My wife came out to "help" and 15 minutes later I'm sure the neighborhood heard her yell "don't throw a screwdriver at me"*. So that went well. I finally saw a footnote on the bottom of the instructions that said to remove the top part of the door for 78" tall doorways. Grrr, that should be step 1. No matter, after taking that off the door fit great. My wife went to Home Depot and got another one and I put it up today and enjoyed gentle spring breezes for about 2 hours. When my dog came back from his walk tonight he started running laps and ran right through the screen.....oh well beer.

*it was no where near her

Status
Not open for further replies.